Favourite Titles of 2018

I think 2018 has been an amazing year. So let’s talk about our favourite titles that got released this year. My 2018 number one has to be Wayhaven :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: - am a sucker for romance lol

5 Likes

My favourite is @JimD Zombie Exodus Safe Haven , not only the romance of Safe Haven is amazing , the plot line is engaging and it has multiple replay value with rich characters that are so lively… :slight_smile:

Personally i think Silverworld is my best CoG title , the romance with Keimia is one of the most extraordinary experience i ever encounter and the story was written with immense detail how an alien world looks like…

5 Likes

Fallen Hero: Rebirth.
I can relate to the uhm… story? Something like that.

9 Likes

Wayhaven Chronicles Book One and Fallen Heroes Rebirth are my favorite titles this year.

16 Likes

Choice of Magics and Choice of Broadsides: HMS Foraker were really good.

So many great releases this year. My favorites would be these, though it is entirely possible that I missed some.

In no particular order:

Hosted Games

• Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One
  • Fallen Hero: Rebirth
  • The Grim and I
  • Community College Hero: Knowledge Is Power
  • The Magician’s Burden

Choice of Games

• Werewolves: Haven Rising
  • Choice of Magics
  • Tower Behind The Moon
  • Silverworld
  • I, Cyborg
  • The Mysteries of Baroque
  • Blood Money
11 Likes

No disrespect to authors but honestly the only one i liked this year was Wayhaven Chronicles. I love a whole bunch of WIPs (some have been canceld sadly or at least not been updated and had their threads locked) :pensive:

1 Like

For me the ones that stood out in particular were Wayhaven Chronicles and Fallen Hero for HG, and Werewolves: Haven Rising for CoG. That one really blew me away. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of the ones I’ve read: Magics and Baroque, with Silverworld and Blood Money close behind. Definitely one of my favorite years for CoGs.

4 Likes

too many…

hero fallen is my #1
wayhaven
shadow society is too another thats really good (though its a WIP)
choices of magic was awesome
werewolf rising
Blood money was fun too .

3 Likes

Fallen hero by @malinryden was awesome and definitely my fav of the year, I also really enjoyed choice of magic by @kgold

2 Likes

Hosted Games

• The Wayhaven Chronicles
  • Fallen Hero: Rebirth
  • Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Part 2
  • The Harbinger’s Head
  • The Magician’s Burden
  • The Grim and I

Choice of Games

• Rent-A-Vice
  • Death Collector
  • Stronghold: A Hero’s Fate
4 Likes

Zombie Exodus SH 2, Wayhaven Chronicles, 7th Sea: A Pirate’s Pact, Werewolves and Stronghold.

2018 has definitely been good to all of us with these amazing stories that has been released so I’m looking forward to what 2019 will be bringing us.

3 Likes

I also love Zombie Exodus, The Magicians, Silverworld and Fallen Hero :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. 2018 was amazing!!

1 Like

Wayhaven Chronicles and Fallen Hero: Rebirth were my favourites this year, can’t choose between them. I also liked Community College Hero 2, Safe Haven part 2 and Choice of Magics.

2 Likes

Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One
The Harbinger’s Head
Werewolves: Haven Rising (need more werewolves plz. I still forever miss The Beast of 76th (?) Street)
Choice of Magics (first ending involved turning into a giant turtle 10/10)
I, Cyborg
Blood Money
Death Collector (was hooked from the first paragraph)
Weyrwood (although I felt the game was good, but it was more a favorite for the world as a whole)

ZE : SH
Choice of Magics
Stronghold
Community College Hero
And of course, WAYHAVEN CHRONICLES (honestly though, who wouldn’t love MORGAN?!)

Edit: accidently replied to @solarepsilon :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My favorite of all would be Zombie Exodus, but i really enjoyed Wayhaven Chronicles, Werewolves: Haven Rising, Blood Money and Fallen Hero: Rebirth :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best CoG: Stronghold, Weywood, Bloodmoney, Baroque
Best HG: Fallen Hero, CCH2
Weirdest: Comrade or Czar (It’s a game that is impossible to describe without making it sounds miles better than it is)

3 Likes

Your second Comrade or Czar reference in as many hours, and both of them cracked me up.