Favorite supernatural creature you'd like to romance?

I am curious and can’t really think of many, other than vampires, werewolves, succubus/incubus, and Kitsune-foxey fellas.

There are half-goblin, specter, and ghost ROs in my WIPS, The Enchanter’s Misery and Mass Mother Murderer. :slight_smile:

:point_up: Also ghosts. :wink:

Do aliens count? :thinking:

…Probably? I’d say sure.

I prefer the classic vampire romance.

I always wondered what it would be like to date a demon. :thinking:

It may sound weird but I’m kind of a fan of cloven hands. Almost as much as I’m into the TF.

Maybe a heavy minotaur? Wereboars? Something along those lines?

Aaaaahhh if it’s supernatural creature x human, I really dig tragic themes

so I’m picking Shoujo Trope “Sad Misunderstood God of Death That will Probably Outlive You” ™

Something with wings.

Or: something soft and fluffy that you can cuddle with on chilly nights.

Or: something very tall, so you can lean your head on their shoulder when you dance.

Or: something that will scare the daylights out of your enemies and/or family.

Do Elves and Giantesses count? :wink:

Eh, Sure, why not? :thinking:

Some ideas:

Elves, faeries, sidhe, selkies, naiads, nymphs, dryads, other shifters, other animal hybrids/spirits, demi-gods, djinni, ifrit, golems, ghouls, zombies, erinyes/furies, valkyries, banshee, leanansidhe, gancanagh, frankenstein-style monsters…

I will probably think of more later…

Lol, I’m so high I forgot about the specter and ghost.

Good. Elves are naturally hot so they work fine, plus magic and horse and bow and arrow expertise.

With Giantesses it’s all about… erm; accessibility? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Also nice mermaids. And Valkyries and Amazons are cool (especially if they look like Terrea Thompson or Gal Godot). :hugs:

Mermen

I’m tempted to suggest Coyote. Mischief god Coyote I mean.

Too OP?

Not exactly supernatural, but I was floating an idea of vampires as just diseased people with dysfunctional bone marrow and no melanin in their skin. They need blood transfusions and stay out of the sun to prevent skin cancer.

I wondered how this would work in a modern setting.

Shapeshifters. I don’t care what kind. Just shapeshifters.

…yep.