Favorite game genre

I did a poll on this a little while ago. The results were pretty close. :blush:

Thrill adventure game, but the operate don’t be too simple,must have great content, there will be different results with different operation. Just like Friday the 13th, it doesn’t have fixed ending,everything depend on your next action.

I’d say shooter and action adventure games.

I don’t have. Unique, interesting plot and characters are more important to me. But I can tell you which ones I usually avoid - romance (I mean, I love when ROs are in every game, but not when whole game is about romance), slice of life (I have it in real life, I play games to get away from it :expressionless:) and fantasy games in medieval setting where MC is a knight. Or a mage or… and explore the dungeons killing monsters and their main goal is to save the city or something like that.
There are many such things in CoGs :nauseated_face: But in general, I don’t mind medieval or medieval fantasy as long as someone can come up with something more original.

:thinking: maybe there is genre that I play a little more willingly than others. It’s sci-fi cyberpunk.

Sci-fi, suspense/supernatural and all types of fantasy I guess? Apart from the ones that have the Chosen One™ trope

but I’ll probably read everything that is fast-paced and has a good plot, action and interesting characters (unless it’s slice of life or related to superheroes)