Fallen Hero 2 Theories and Wishlists

Im all for the evil, maim, rob, destroy, everything is on the table, except murder, wont do that unless I have the opportunity to kill argent, really want to kill her. I want revenge…for some reason…yes, I want it.

2 Likes

I think Argent is a re-gene or something similar. There was this scene where you try telepathy on her and you say when you go into her mind you see sharks. It’s the same thing the MC said when they fought the re-genes earlier. Her eyes are inhuman too, kinda like the re-genes.

1 Like

Is it bad that I want my Puppet to wake up and romance the heck outta Mr.Sexypants Mcgeneric with my Female MC? Or at the very least be the best of friends.

1 Like

I’d like more “Steel time”. Maybe is just my love for “from enemies to friends” and grumpy characters, but having the chance to see the MC and this relationship evolve (even just knowing why Steel hated the MC etc.) would be something I 'd really like.
Not hoping to make it a full romance (would be too much to ask, I guess) but still an interesting relationship to explore.

5 Likes

YES, Steel also <3, but I’m not certain he’s a confirmed RO so I won’t get my hopes up on that one, Im just relieved that my Herald gets to be one.

I don’t really like Steel, he seems kinda jerk. Herald could be a nice RO though

2 Likes

But, the allure to him is that he has a non-explained deep hatred for the MC which lasted even through her “death”, he only managed to slightly soften to the MC for a couple of words until he reverted back to his biting and brooding self. But, to each their own of course!

Steel doesn’t hate you, he’s just suspicious of you and considers you dangerous (for a good reason actually)
If you tell Ortega you have no powers he can be more friendly

6 Likes

I wasn’t much taken by Herald, but surely both him and Steel have potential to develop as characters… Argent frankly creeped me out, as much as I like her…:confounded:

4 Likes

Argent is simply terrified after losing control. She knows just how powerful she is, but also that she has a vulnerability, and the MC by possessing her has learned that. If you tell her a joke as you are about to take the plunge the second time, despite a biting remark, she gives a slight smile showing there is still a good person there. She is just frightened and it makes want to help her.

4 Likes

Could just as easily be male or female where POV is concerned…not necessarily feminine. A male MC and female Ortega worked for me anyway.

3 Likes

Except the government seems to be using it as a black ops test-site, getting them to back off the mc, much less taking real revenge on them and their “Farm” likely cannot be achieved solely in Los Diablos.

Replace any with most and I agree. The leadership of the farm and potentially the President and upper-layers of the government deserve everything that’s coming to them in my playthrough and then some.
I still think there are individuals the mc would have a damned good reason to hurt, we just haven’t gotten to them yet.

Eh, my mc still lives by his own code, even as a villain, which would make him more lawful evil I guess. He was there for the money and the heroes, not to kill civilians. He did cripple that cute brat, Herald, though. But Herald at least is no defenseless civvie.

Aww…at this point good bit of villainous laughter is everything my poor mc has that approaches “fun”. If it turns out he’s a cloned re-gene, he isn’t going to meekly go back to being somebody’s “property”, not even Ortega’s or Herald’s, screw that! He’s cast the die, it’s live free or die now, whatever that may take. And it is certainly going to take the permanent decommissioning of the Farm, else my mc will never be able to let his guard down and have anything approaching a social life.

8 Likes

I agree with basically everything you said.

My MC actually kinda enjoyed being a villain and scaring everyone, he finally felt like he had control over his life and the ability to do what he wants. Still while he liked being in control he don’t like being evil so he had fun scaring people but he didn’t want to actually harm them (unless they are evil people like the Farm’s scientists, he wouldn’t mind burning them all alive)

By the way isn’t it this jerk guy from Seven Kingdoms in your picture lol (I think it was Blain?) Is that game still alive?

3 Likes

It is, still Lord Blain is actually cute and fashionable, for all his other huge flaws.

I hope so, or otherwise we’ll never get the new game+ hidden secret Blain path.
The author does maintain a fairly active Tumblr account .
Considering Final Fantasy XV from one of the largest studio’s and publisher’s in the business had a 10 year plus development cycle less or maybe a bit more then four years still wouldn’t be bad for what is essentially a single woman effort.
We can always try pinging @Aly on these forums and see if she feels she’s got something to say here.

1 Like

I didn’t really like him, he just seemed jealous to me. Still he wasn’t a serious threat but more of a comical character, unlike some other delegates who could actually try to kill you. And I hope the game gets finished, I remember I played the extended demo and it was really interesting.

I like the idea of the puppet waking up (I’m pretty sure it’s also foreshadowed by the puppet’s mumbling in their sleep during Ortega’s hospital visit) but I don’t know about a romance. I mean I love the idea, but I also don’t know how willing a person would be to romance someone who has spent the last year or so inhabiting your own body.
Not to mention that a romance might be a little awkward if you made the puppet look like a younger version of yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like the idea of the puppet waking up but if I had to choose one thing i would love a psychic showdown between the MC and the agents of their enemies. I’m not sure how much experience the MC has with fighting other telepath’s and think that actually might be a really challenging fight

Yes, I remember thinking the same thing that MC is a puppet himself thinking this whole hatred to his old team is his own when its not.

1 Like

That really does sound interesting.

1 Like