Editing, modding...cheating?

Not to be a killjoy, but I should point out that whilst this may be easy, it isn’t necessarily legal. You should check both steam’s and the game’s developer’s licensing agreements before doing this. This may seem petty, but there’s a big difference between doing this personally and advertising (encouraging how to do it publicly?) on the forums of a company that relies exclusively on its games for revenue. I haven’t investigated this, but I’m assuming it gives you access to the source code, which could then be illegally redistributed. I love modding as much as the next person, but it’s a slippery slope in legal land.

On a lighter note, thank you for the update @jasonstevanhill. It’s great to see some transparency and hear about what’s going on behind the scenes. Congrats and good luck to everyone who is moving forwards within the company. I too share some reservations about the omnibus app, but there are plenty of potential pros to be had as well. Can’t knock it until we try it! Fingers crossed.