Dragon Racer (Discussion)

how do you win capture the flag

How can i get perfect spirit and conjuring magic?

The ā€œFinalsā€ page doesnā€™t show anything even though I went to all the classes.

Also, in Dressage, it gives the incorrect answer with the movement Flyer. You are supposed to leap and then lightly glide and motion with your hand. If you choose it, it says itā€™s wrong. It happened twice already and itā€™s making it impossible to win any Dressage competition.

2 Likes

I canā€™t do it either, you need high stealth from the looks of it.

Unless thereā€™s supposed to be a different option than staying together I guess. Do they work for anyone? I picked to split up and it seemed to be just ignored, we all agreed to stay together regardless.

Its a great start to a story nonetheless though I really wish that there were more interactions with the main characterā€™s dragon. For being part of MCā€™s whole life, it feels like heā€™s under-developed, or maybe its because of my love of dragonsā€¦

Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m not clear. One of the poster asked if you could implement a save state at the end of the game that save your major decisions to be carried over the next Book. If I remember correctly, you could implement this anytime, though I am unsure of the procedure to this.

2 Likes

Actually, cog and hg are the ones that add the save function at the end of the game if you have released a second book of a seriesā€¦ otherwise they wonā€™t add the function due to avoid any unnecessary work and to save some spaceā€¦

Soo, iā€™m in the part of the game where the mc has finals, and it says that I can check the finals tab for infoā€¦But thereā€™s no ā€œfinalsā€ tab anywhere. I went to all the classes, asked all the questions and my mc only reads and sleeps basically.

2 Likes

Did you check the stats tab? (Havenā€™t got that far yet, just a suggestion.)

If thatā€™s the case, the author could request it anytime since Wayhaven and Fallen Hero have already endgame save implemented upon release.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not itā€™s own tab, itā€™s added to the marauder life one. (I had it empty though, so idk whatā€™s it for)

Hey uh idk if itā€™s a bug or something butā€¦ Iā€™ve been looking through the code as Iā€™ve been playing through and Iā€™ve noticed that some text is missing? like

with the fortune teller if you romance no one and still ask her for a romance reading it skips straight to Nyxā€™s reading

also with Saren the code says

ā€œYou take a step forward and bring Saren in for a warm hug. He wraps his arms around you, allowing the tears to flow. You comfort him for a while, only letting him go when heā€™s calmed down. You place a caring hand on the side of his face before leaving him alone with Hurim.ā€

but in the game it says

"You take a step forward and bring Saren in for a warm hug. He doesnā€™t hug you back, but he doesnā€™t push you away either, tears again running down his eyes.

The two of you stand like that for a moment longer, until he asks for some time alone. "
(and yea my mc is male)

also:
ā€œā€œNope, not really a fan of dancing. What about you, Stable Buddy?ā€ā€

but in game the line is completely missing

2 Likes

Is it necessary to do so? I like my jerkass, hot-headed dragon. Without spoilers, will you ā€˜failā€™ for choosing to just let him be instead of forcing him to change? Or is it simply for the players personal taste?

2 Likes

Itā€™s not there, either, I checked everything

It depends on the class you are taking (3 classes do not get info under the maurauder tab). I believe you get more information if you actually pay attention in class. That said, there was one class that I didnā€™t get info, even though in the story, it was said to check for hints in the tab.

1 Like

Itā€™s a bug that I have to fix.

Honestly, I dunno. I wonā€™t go the ā€œfully evil rider/evil dragonā€ route until my next playthrough. But honestly, I canā€™t imagine the author would intentionally set it up so that entire character types automatically fail just for being who theyā€™re designed to be.
ā€¦So to kinda answer your question: itā€™s probably not necessary and is most likely just up to each playerā€™s personal preference.

1 Like

Oh, and i mightā€™ve found another one?
again, i chose every romance/flirt option when it involved Saren (so unless i missed understood it and doing it wrong? my bad idk, ignore this lol) but apparently

when you choose
'#I think about my parents.
Saren should come and comfort you and you have the choice to push him away or let him but i didnā€™t get it
I have to play through it again and double check to make sure but iā€™ll do it tomorrow gonna head to bed for now. when iā€™m done iā€™ll do shaders route to see if i spot anything outta place

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t seem so. While there is a bit of foreshadowing that it will have a potentially larger impact in later games heā€™ll try to kill that little girl if you decide to put her on his back as per this Book 1, your dragon can be whatever alignment you want them to be.

*My dragon is also a pretty evil character that I actually allowed to become even more evil. Red Dragons are meant to be rulers and thats why he was on top.

Side note for anyone: When your dragon went up against Lazarus, what was the outcome? If you won/lost, what type of dragon did you have? Iā€™m curious to see how your bond/type of dragon/your personality plays into whether they are more ā€œsure of themselvesā€ in a fightā€¦ or if that has anything to do with anything at all.

2 Likes

No you wonā€™t fail and to be honest the more naturally aggressive dragonā€™s like the black and red make things alot easier. Trying to change any of them will cost you some of your bond with them which isnā€™t worth it.

Aggressive dragonā€™s like black and red ones will usually beat Lazarus and be the new leader, where as the others will submit.

3 Likes