Dragon Racer (Discussion)

Is this even if you were to turn them more good at the time? What about Gold Dragons? Generally in most lore they are the equivalent to a Black or Red Dragon.

Sidenote, I’m thinking of playing with a White Dragon and naming him Seto… because I am a weeb

1 Like

The gold dragon wins the fight against Lazarus as well. He’s the opposite in behavior as black and red purely because of the justice part, but he is up there with them when it comes to strong will and such.

2 Likes

Got it. So its essentially a battle of wills more so than anything particular in terms of morality. Now I’m off to try making a good red dragon and seeing how much they hate me afterwards haha!

1 Like

The story indeed needs a bit of tweaking in the coding parts, I often encounter parts that make no sense, especially regarding romance, I go from the beginnings of flirting with Shader to immediate ‘gf-bf’ talk with the others/braiding hair in his room, and sometimes I have had the romantic camping scene or sometimes I don’t even tho I chose the same answers as last time. Amazing story, but the coding needs redoing only then will the story in all of its glory come out the way it schould!

Ya’ll can smite me down but every time I see Saeran’s name I can’t help but imagine him as Sarean Choi/Unknown/Ray from Mystic Messenger. Sorry, that’s just how he looks now and I can’t change it.

If you try to change an evil dragon to good dragon or vice versa, then you will lose bond point with your dragon…

Btw… I have found a bug in my play through…
When it comes to practice my solo event ( puzzle and key ) saren refused to show up since we don’t like each other… but then after a page break…he is suddenly there training with me.

@ToxicDreams

2 Likes

Why my name is the dog name?!
They say “Leon” all the time! I’ve to change my name! :joy:

5 Likes

Lmao! This was way too funny too me! I can’t help but picture both of your heads popping up now when your mom calls your name. You and the dog give each other a look like “here she goes again with her nagging about what we don’t do.”

10 Likes

I really enjoyed this game so far, but one question. Can you adjust the dragon’s personality, for example making the blue dragon tougher/less submissive or the red dragon less aggressive? Is there anyway you can make the white or blue dragon win against Lazarus or nah?

I just really like the idea of training the underdog to become a leader…

Yea, if you push the blue closer to the evil side then he’s more likely to actually do tougher things and what not, though there are specific parts of his personality that won’t change. Same goes for the red, or any dragon.

And not in this book, but in the second book there will be an opportunity for any dragon to end up becoming leader or something else. Both will have their share of consequences though. :wink:

4 Likes

The thing about non-red/black dragons submitting is false. My first playthrough was with a GOLD named Argos, and he bested Lazarus to become the new leader.

Uh… Chaser is a dragon. You can’t romance him.

(No wonder it didn’t make any sense to you; that makes no sense to me either! LOL) :wink:

Where is my final notes???

1 Like

Yes, thank you for the confirmation. I’m guessing Gold is the exception to the good dragons though. Not the rule

@Sailendranath_Murmu Its a bug that they are working on fixing

1 Like

Ohh… I am going to fail in finals, aren’t I?

kekekeke good luck…

Wow, way to crush a gals dream

5 Likes

Haha if only :heart_eyes: my one tru love haha. In this case however a simple typo due to rapid typing, I did mean Shader :joy::joy: my point stands and I will edit my response, apologies

1 Like

Why is Cass kissing my forehead???

1 Like

:rofl: Haha, sorry!! I don’t make the news, I just report it. :wink: