Dragon Racer (Discussion)

Hurim is green.

5 Likes

I believe you would have to have had your mc steal things before and probably frequently as well. When choosing your MC greatest stat prior to the prologue, thereā€™s a choice that says as much and also you have the opportunity to steal if you spebd time with cassius at one point, prior to your official rookie race.

2 Likes

@Ananasjuicebrik I believe thatā€™s a stealth stat check and maybe charisma so just make sure those two are high.

2 Likes

I just finished my first play through and it was so amazing! I canā€™t wait for more!

4 Likes

Whose plan do I have to go with for Duncan to choose me for the rookie showcase ?

1 Like

Me too, I usually wait forever to decide weither to buy a game or not but this one just stole my heart right away

2 Likes

It depends on your stats; pick Nyx if you are a sneaky person, pick Cassius if you are a honest person or pick Shader if you are a mischievous person ( at least with that (I think), probably helps to have been pranking or messing with Saren ).

@Daxterix, the author has confirmed we cannot save her. Sorry :man_shrugging:t5:

Does anyone know how to win the relay race?

3 Likes

First of all, congratulations on the release! I didnā€™t know about the wip at all until it was near release so I played my first playthrough blind without knowing what to expect. I must say Iā€™m really blown away by the story and the characters! (Didnā€™t even hesitate in buying it right away after I reached the end of the demo)
I did encounter a few errors in my playthrough, usually just a few repeated lines, but I was too engrossed in the story to screenshot it. I will try to ss it if I encounter them again though.
I want to list some things I really like about this:

• I love the dragons! Iā€™m happy that we get to interact a lot with them throughout the story and the bonding process goes in depth that I feel that we really are connected to our dragon characters
  • the team members are justā€¦ :ok_hand::sparkles: when the mc goes to fly with them as a team for the first time and one of them says ā€œlooks like we got a fitā€ I swear I wanna cry itā€™s just such a good scene
  • thank you for not being too rigorous with the stat checks, my first playthrough mc build is always all over the place and Iā€™m glad it didnā€™t stop me from enjoying the whole story :joy:
  • I love Shaderā€¦ bad boys will be always my weakness in games

Currently Iā€™m in my third playthrough and I cant wait to try all the other competitions! Although I want to ask, is it possible to win dressage? I ended up in fourth position but when I tried puzzle key race I managed to win)

3 Likes

Wonder what kind of role a doomed romance will play in the next book. :thinking:

12 Likes

Wasnā€™t there one magic question inquiring about resurrection already in the game?

Anyway that ending is a real sucker-punch. Just when my mc was finally done with that stable-boy gig and was perhaps finally earning decent enough money to support his parents and their farm.
Well I suppose it is off to another continent to get Nyx her crown, throne and empire back. :unamused:

3 Likes

Recently many of the authors are giving us middle finger because we like some specific ROs.

6 Likes

Tell me about it, it was the same as in Gladiator were the main RO was sold too another dude and that was that. Now this too, dang there being cruel this month :confused:

11 Likes

What main ro? An ro, sure, but I would contest the ā€œmainā€ part of that statement. She certainly wasnā€™t for my gay mc, who was busy lusting after his boyhood rival and some cute, unobtainable Roman boys. Unlike with Allision though you can choose to spare them and perhaps reconnect with them in the second book.

Yeah, but I donā€™t think the author of Gladiator meant for the childhood friend to be the be all end all of all roā€™s and even if my mc had been straight or bi, I donā€™t usually go for the generic childhood friend or the nice guy roā€™s. Which is the wonderful thing about a great many choice games, choice.
I just donā€™t like to see one ro ā€œannointedā€ as ā€œcanonā€ as it tends to cheapen the rest of them.

9 Likes

Truer words have never been said beforeā€¦ I am sadā€¦ I should mope in a corner
@idonotlikeusernames I am sure you understand what he means
@ToxicDreams how to see the game code?

1 Like

Iā€™d just like to known why we get roā€™s options if they die???

2 Likes

:pleading_face: let us embark on an epic journey to save our RO Allison in the sequel.

13 Likes

Better be careful when making a request of an author. They could always go the "revive the dead RO then kill them off again" route like how Marvel does with Jean Grey.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to romance Shader but canā€™t get it right. Any tips or tricks or guides or anything would be super helpful.

2 Likes