Dragon Effect (WIP)

Okay! So the errors are dealt with! Working on the next update at the moment.

1 Like

Waitā€¦ soā€¦ did Jack-Jack just sell my MC out to the Mercs?

Itā€™s a better name than Mass Age, at least.

Also Mass Age would be a good Pathfinder spell.

Top 10 Anime betrayals!!! :joy::joy:

Maybe the second one will be Mass Age :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

SPACE DRAGON!?, can i tame 1 pls ā€˜-ā€™)

1 Like

Just once i would like to play some alien Spy game, Subvert and Conquer Earth Discretly.

I mean Lets play Villains and do combine that with scifi and spy game.

@CaesarCzech Maybe you will get to do that? :joy:
But no promises about playing as a different race though, not with this one anyway. But like I said, I might already have some planning for the next one where you can be anything you want. This one is just for establishing the lore and get me accustomed with the coding process.

The question here is: why not? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Well, we all tend to put on weight as we age, soā€¦ :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Regarding the romance options (which there will be a lot). How do you feel about romancing an AI?

3 Likes

Not an issue at all to me, personally.

Romancing an AI? Robomance is not quite enough to spark my circuits, but donā€™t let that stop you from including it. :grin:

Oooh! Space dragons! My kin! I have found you! Why you fighting humans though?

1 Like

@moonwalkerdragon They arenā€™t fighting human :smiling_imp: Space dragons are so cool they fight everything

2 Likes

@Taylor_Enean thank you for the vote of confidence! I figure since this is my work I can be as weird as I want lol

4 Likes

Soooo the next update might take some time (because midterms is a not a nice guy) but Iā€™m pushing myself for an update (which will be a full fledged chapter) somewhere next week where you will have some action and get to meet your crew members, (maybe throw a party too).

As for the ROs, I have some planned out already but I would like to hear what types of person you want to romance as well!

So yeah, thatā€™s it. Again, midterms is not cool.

EDIT: I forgot to ask this but, is the characterization enough for you guys? Or do you guys want more?

3 Likes

Hey Hello so yeah take your time for the next update, as for romance maybe something like jack from mass effect and for the customisation the ā€œbasicā€ ( hair color , eye color ect ā€¦ ).

Sorry for my bad english btw :slight_smile:

So, we discuss the need to make things less Bioware-y, and next thing I know, the game is renamed Dragon Effect. Typical. :stuck_out_tongue:

But all in all, this seems to be shaping up nicely.

You mean, for the MC or for the other characters? Well, no matter which, Iā€™m usually of the opinion that thereā€™s no such thing as ā€œtoo much characterizationā€, so, you know. That being said, what we have right now is already quite good, especially right from the start. If you want to expand on that, you may want to do it progressively through the story, rather than cram everything at the start and be done with it.

2 Likes

Ayyy lol! Itā€™s too good to pass up. And itā€™s better than what I had previously anyway.

1 Like