Donor: A Vampire Victim's Tale [GAME RELEASED!]

Well enough ppl dug it, that they made a show (which has been on all of the best tv of the year lists since it began airing a few years ago) my fam went as the show characters for Halloween this year :heart:

2 Likes

Jennifers body would be another good vampire movie to take inspiration from

2 Likes

Ok, i will give it a try but I’m not the type of person that watches something because other people watch it or because it’s popular but if it’s good I will say so and if it isn’t I will say so as well

1 Like

Lol…if it doesn’t look.like your cup of tea don’t bother… I’m not elitist about stuff whether it’s popular or not, i like what I like. I wasn’t saying it was better than your recommendations sorry if i said something to make you feel defensive, wasn’t intended

4 Likes

No I’m sorry I wasn’t trying to be defensive…I can get really passionate about vampires and gods,…I’m sorry

2 Likes

You’re good, it’s sometimes hard to read intention online. No hard feelings, obviously. :heart: I am a huge FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS fan, so I love it but the humor might not translate to everyone.

2 Likes

Is it wrong to hope that gods and VAMPIRES are real?

2 Likes

Not at all, friend! As long as we can add faeries to the list ;p

2 Likes

Is it also wrong to wish to be a vampire?.. I’m not a child, I know being a vampire wouldn’t be easy but to live forever and not to sound conceited but I’m really attractive and old age SCARES ME

2 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

Same?..you mean same as in old age SCARES you or that you’re really attractive like me

1 Like

Why do you wanna be a faerie?

1 Like

Hahahhaha the old age thing! I don’t know how attractive i am, but i do alright. ;D

2 Likes

I’ve seen pictures of my grandma and she was a hottie but now all I can see is myself at her age when I get old and it makes me scared

2 Likes

I wonder if the author is gonna write now that we are interested… please let me know if you hear anything ok

2 Likes

Don’t worry, when I was growing up it seemed like people in their 50’s looked like grandparents, but now they look like Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston. You’ve got time. :slight_smile:

Ok I won’t hijack this thread anymore. (I like faeries because they are magical and mischievous…but really any magical being is pretty cool.)

Have a good day!

2 Likes

Have a good day and please let me know if you hear anything about the author writing the vampire book ok

2 Likes

@cyrus777 @Jender @Eiwynn

Finally got a chance to log back in and I saw this thread had 32 new messages :joy:

Cards on the table, if I were to write another Donor-based COG game, it would probably feature Sam (Lenore’s daughter) as the protagonist because that’s the story I have most fleshed out in my head. I’ve also thought about writing a vampire “who-done-it” centered around a murder at one of the clubs Paul frequents (with the cast of Donor as side characters in a slightly different universe).

The reason I was curious as to what readers might want to see in a sequel with Lenore as a vampire is because I felt that ending was perhaps the most “complete” (Charles is dead, remaining conflicts resolved, etc) and I honestly couldn’t imagine what else I’d do with that character. Lol and after catching up on this thread, I can safely say that’s no longer a problem.

Can’t make any promises, and I’m still far more likely to write a sequel featuring a human protagonist, but you’ve given me a lot to think about. Maybe this summer I’ll play around with a couple of chapters just for fun :wink:

Thanks again for reaching out! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

Whatever you do, I know I’ll want to read it!

(I still haven’t managed to find a secondhand copy of Bait on Amazon or eBay, but the search continues. Victory shall be mine!)

4 Likes

Thanks @AletheiaKnights. Let me know if you ever find a copy available!

2 Likes