I’ve begun work on my new game Destiny : SLOTH.
In it, you’ll play as an officer turns detective solving the murder that put HookVile in chaotic situations.
You will be teaming up with extraordinary supernaturals and some interesting character(you might like).
You might develop relationship and the bonds will be put to a test.
Uncovering the mystery related to the town,and to the fallen will then you defy fate itself.
Your chose your own destiny, to be self-righteous, or pure manifestation of evil itself. Your choose your own path to the truth…
However, you play as supreme being known as God-killer.
(The fallen are male gender locked) The fallen who lost everything and has no way to go back.
Struggling to maintain his sanity while fighting gods and their minions who get in his way.
An unlikely encounter between him and the detective will uncovering some hidden truth within the time and reality itself.
Currently it’s about (4% completed, Prologue and 1 1/4 Chapters, 10324 Words) done, and I plan on updating as fast as I could. (I may not update it frequently but I’ll try (boarding school problem) doing it.)
- Struggle to maintain the daily life of detective while solving unexpected homicide / maintaining sanity of oneself once you lose everything and were hunted down.
- Possible romance route are… a lot.(about 11 I guess) P.S: 2 Secret romance.
- Inherit the power of the angels or manifested the power of demon are your choice to make.
- Good are Evil doesn’t matter, could you survive the power of the balance?
- Does solving the case proven anything? If it is, can you handle the truth?
- When you are truly are alone, you will truly be at peace…
To play the demo, go here: https://dashingdon.com/play/orginhunter/destiny--sloth/mygame/
Comment anything if you find it worth. Criticize it or give any tips on how to write it better. Report it if you find any bug below.
- Update log
- 31/10/20. First release
1.Introduction remove. Working on assessing my mistakes.
2.Word length for Chapter 1 increase to 6399 words(excl. commands)
3.The first RO make it’s appearance, Karaline Shepherdocks(also known as ‘Kara’). Your funny, flirty fortune-teller.
Introduction has been added. I have made some improvement on it. If any of you feel dissatisfied, feel free to post a feedback.
Words count has been increased to 10324 words.(Not included the short story)
It may not be much, but please enjoy yourselves.