Destiny of the Exile (WIP with Demo Updated Nov 24)

lol… many cute (most of it) pet XD im really late to join the party XD well… and for pet i would love to have :

cute Merman

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a8/d7/dd/a8d7dd6702c4e6dedba35666abd82d13.jpg
http://orig01.deviantart.net/1716/f/2010/115/a/7/merman_colored_by_ahsayuni_love.png
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/57/61/75/57617537476026be95c42a39e6b1dc69.jpg

disclaimer – pict source : uncle google
(does it being consider as a pet as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, or its really obvious that i’ll treat it/him as a lover instead :blush:) XD

sooooo… i take it you’re Flavia ? :grin:

and wow @ParrotWatcher i didn’t know you like spider (butterfly is cute indeed, but big spider :fearful: i didn’t expected that)

@Wire_Ryse : thanks for making me can’t sleep tonight :sweat_smile:

and dear @Lizzy, here is some report :

"Not at all, I’m sorry if I alarmed you, I only mean…well, to have someone born that is so touched my magic is without precedence, your son should be trained before adolescence or who knows the unintended damage that he might cause. (did you mean by ?)

Your small hand gently nudges the doorway to your new closet open and you eyes grow wide and the enormity of the closet before you (your)

Scholar Jamison, was a short portly man with an almost ghostly paleness to his skin, his long white hair and bear made you think that if he wasn’t already a ghost that it wouldn’t be long until he was. (beard or maybe he brought his bear pet :laughing:)

You think that having a princess of the Eastern Lands staying with you would give you a first hand sourse to learn about her home. (source)

3 Likes

@Curious_Boy: I think you have to put empty lines between the [details=Whatever] and the stuff that’s going in the details section. Also, Mermen are hot, but they’re a little sapient to be pets…

And spiders are totally cute. Except when they eat butterflies, of course.

nothing change :confused:

lol XD that is why i cant treat them a s a pet XD and i mean the suggestion for a joke XD

they eat butterflies ?! :scream: oh right, of course they eat it :sweat_smile:

At the moment, you have:

[details=cute Merman]
image1
image2
image3[/details]

Try:

[details=cute Merman]

image1
image2
image3

[/details]
1 Like

lol… finally! thanks XD

But like how do you have sex with a merman?

Why I couldn’t play that mermaid CoG

His name was Master Jin wasn’t it?

1 Like

wasn’t

1 Like

Grammatical error

I am pretty sure Master Jin complimented me on being punctual two times with almost same words.
Some commas are needed in the writing.
And thanks for giving the mc a light saber or in my case a light spear.

1 Like

i don’t mind about romance without sex :grin:
or did you prefer for him to ask some which to turn him into human ? (little mermaid references)

someone else who choose a spear!! XD (though i choose it coz i cant choose to use a bow and arrow XD)

5 Likes

Ignore his obviously photoshopped picture of a penguorca.

Yes, it enjoys cuddles and popping up where you least expect it.

4 Likes

Is that a nemo merman?

Also, i’m pretty sure those wouldn’t be “pets”.

3 Likes

#Lichtspeer!

guys, i was joking about them as a “pets” XD !! :innocent:

2 Likes

but…Nemomaid?

(Stupid character requirement.)

maid ?! :confused: oh well, maid is for a girl XD (mermaid) so i take it you prefer a mermaid :smirk:
they are adorable right ?! :heart_eyes: lately i have a thing for a cute merman… not sure why though XD maybe it coz i cant romance a merman from Uncle Irwin Beta WIP :joy:

1 Like

Here’s a genderbent Ariel.

And, it’s not at all related to this conversation, but here’s a genderbent Cruella DeVille

I can’t wait for the Cruella movie. Emma Stone is awesome.

(It’s amazing what you’ll see when you look up genderbent Disney)

1 Like

Sakimi-chan’s works :heart_eyes: i love her old picture, the new style is a bit meh for me… and please don’t discuss it here… we should avoid a derailment :grin:

1 Like

Oh, wow, cute :heart_eyes: Can we romance him @Lizzy @ParrotWatcher

4 Likes