Destiny of the Exile (WIP with Demo Updated Nov 24)

Bah, you have Skeletor, quit whining :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Obviously, there will be Tsunderes and Yanderes and other -deres. :yum:

1 Like

Behind fully honest i hope there’s a Yandere character as you don’t often see CoGs with those,

I’m still working on them, since there are a lot, but I am planning to have at least 3 options per sexual orientation in the first round of things (I mean the first batch of RO) towards the start then later more. Sadly Straight and gay MCs get the least options to begin with because of these characters being static in their orientations, pansexual characters getting the most options because logically they are open to the most people.

1 Like

It’s not his fault! His voice just sounds like that! :yum:

######Since people don’t like it when i change quotes to suit my Jokes, I’ll simply leave out parts of the quote instead.

2 Likes

wow that is a LOT.

4 Likes

Especially if they’ve got preset orientations.

2 Likes

Exactly, I don’t want to make it feel like “oh I’m a lesbian so I have to be with her” I want to give people options while still allowing for NPCs to have a canon orientation since I know that I personally like when they do. So that said when you romance someone they will have a set personality, orientation, backstory, etc and others may never see them…at least in the first batch…the idea of a “second wave” is just to try to catch people that don’t like the NPCs I originally wrote for RO, hence the MC focused.

5 Likes

Ugh…that’s gonna be a lot of writing on your part.

(Typing, whatever. You know what i mean.)

1 Like

To be fair, generally with these games there are at least two options per orientation. (And if there aren’t, I have been known to comment on it…)

2 Likes

Yep, already in just outlining the start of this there is a stupid amount of writing just to deal with gender identity, clothing preference, choice of what servant you have, etc…not even a drop in the bucket

5 Likes

wow @Lizzy i imagine it will be really HARD to work on!! :scream: so please hang in there, coz you had a great intention for it! :grin:

Ambitious. So how many ROs are you planning on, total?

I’d personally like to see more intersex characters in COGs. Just sayin’.

2 Likes

Eh, I figure if it gets to be too much the fairy godmother shows up and poofs you all into lesbians :stuck_out_tongue: (jk)

Well that’s the rub, I need feedback on such thing, I’m not intersex nor have I known or dated anyone who is, I need help to write something for such an audience

this sounds really great and i love the fact that it’s got relationships for all sexualities! i was wondering if maybe polyarmourous relationships will be available? just a thought :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:hushed:

My first hurtle right now is getting feedback from various people on what they would like to see to represent their identity or RO before I worry about juggling multiple RO

2 Likes

Ohhh, I’m so excited for this! Good luck Lizzy!

2 Likes

yeah that’s totally understandable! i think i’ll be keeping an eye on this! seems great :blush:

1 Like