Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

in world demon : Recollect
I walking my house
Takashi : to day was best of my li–
then my house step on by robot foot
I look at my house and robot
FFFFFFUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! going rep you new one up robot ass’’’’ going break you half make you in my house and then going fist person how made intill they blood left !!
//Takashi lost his house 30 time living here so anger//
this is like living world Demon

2 Likes

So in order to get demon stat 30 before fighting grim do we need to lose every fight? I know you can get it after the fight but I never can get it before

2 Likes

What is happening here? •-• ?

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll will be waiting ^-^

2 Likes

it was joke on how people live in Bathala world

4 Likes

You need 65 Ember stat to unlock that.

5 Likes

You mean under 65 right?cause the relationship bar is more than 65 already (•-•; )

4 Likes

Ah crap, I coded it the wrong way! It was supposed to be 65 and above, my bad.

I’ll release an update soon

9 Likes

Okay,thank you ^-^ I’ll be waiting

3 Likes

Is this a pronoun mistake?

2 Likes

Yep, thanks for pointing that out

3 Likes

So why does dying sometimes raise Demon stat and not others?

3 Likes

So from what I understood if the MC dies the demon takes control over your body. It’s like putting your body in autopilot. And every time that happens he gets more control over the MC? Or influence… what I’m trying to say is that each time you die, you lose consciousness and while you’re KO’d the demon just pulls the strings to your body. Thus getting the demon stat up. You’re giving him more space and freedom. Hope I helped. Or probably just confused you even more. Have a good day anyway.

2 Likes

How do you get the demon stat to 30 before we fight grim

Fight Ember and use your power, Lose rooftop Mexican-standoff fight, capitulate to Azazel.

3 Likes

Take the power in chapter 2 when you’re fighting Ember, then loose the rooftop fight then surrender to the demon power in chapter 6.

I think…?

1 Like

Before we fight grim I can only get to 29%

1 Like

Really? I got it to 39%

2 Likes

I’m talking about before we fight grimm

@ASTA

Right after rooftop fight

Right after getting godsin

1 Like