Dark Knight Type Hero COG

I mastered the basic choice and reaction portion but need help with stats and stuff like that

Since @forumrules what do you think the game should be called and some heroes and villians

@Shoelip but he’s always like “if I go down that road, it is a path I cannot return from” or some other ominous metaphorical quote. He says if he kills once he won’t be able to stop. It may be wrong but even he sees that with the joker who keeps escaping and killing it sometimes necessary. There has to be some deeper reason to it than “it’s wrong”. Remember he’s already traumatized and mentally unstable so maybe he thinks that if he kills one villain, he’ll just start killing them all, no matter what the crime.

@revanrulesrussia how is the game development

I am making progress. The parts I have done are when you pick your name, family, ect. ect. Your first fight is important. It determines whether your fighting style is merciful or ruthless.

Sounds great

You should offer a middle ground ie some criminals are spared but the dangerous ones put down.

Yup. Like how Batman let Ra’s al Ghul die but mostly spared his henchmen.

Ra’s Al Ghul’s Alive…

Nope. Did you see that train crash?

In dark knight rises he comes to Bruce in a form of a ghost

Not a ghost, but kinda like a flashback or hallucination.

I dont think it was he because he said their were different types of immortality so I figured he meant life after death

What do you think we should name the game @forum?

I Thought you were referring to the comic version…

@zane Rise of the Vigilante
@Zed Stupid Lazerus Pits!

Have you thought of an origin tale(s) yet?

Yup. Your parents were gunned down for no reason and the police did nothing about it. You were disgusted and you decided to fight crime.

So a variation of batman/punisher origins

Pretty much. I like that comparsion. You can choose to be merciful (Batman) or unmerciful (Punisher) Same story, different reaction to the event.