CSComp Winners 2016

Congrats, all! And thanks @Lordirish for another great year!

8 Likes

Congrats and well done, everyone!

5 Likes

Congrats to everyone, and thanks to the judges!

Missed the winner’s circle by two points! I’ll get you next year @Wraith :joy:

8 Likes

Very proud of you all. I look forward to reading those of you I didn’t beta … and look forward to all of your updates.

It was so hard not to talk about all the wonderful stories I read. It made me depressed knowing all of you couldn’t get 1st… because each of you really knocked my socks off in different ways.

@Wraith - characters are definitely your strength … I still want to steal the guy we talked about :wink:

@Fiogan - From pies to Duesenburgs … all I can say is: “more rogue elements are needed… please…” :dolphin:

@Shawn_Patrick_Reed - Your story is so wonderfully unique that once your done with the Monster’s project, I really want you to develop this… not only from a personal standpoint but from a viewpoint that someday all the artsy fartsy critique people will flock to it. Mark my words now, you’ll expand those that have an interest in Choice games.

To everyone else - I really am going to look forward to reading your entries - thank you all for your inspiration and taking this competition to the next level.

Next year, I might enter to try to give you guys some real competition :wink:

Time to eat.

6 Likes

Congrats to everyone! We made a poisonous hurdle and came out victorious!

Wow I got 3rd place?.. just a wow for now since I don’t really know how to react to the announcement lols….

11 Likes

Congratulations, everyone, and thank you for another year of great stories ! :smile:

And thank you to the judges, organizers and funders, as none of this would be possible without you :grin:

7 Likes

Eh. Maybe next year I’ll surprise everyone and write about puppies and kittens. XD

I’m alright. I know there were some technical things with my story, which is understandable. Unfortunate, but understandable. I’m going to be spending tonight reading through a bunch of the entries. And I’ve -learned- things, which I can use going forward. I love the competition- I’ll be entering again next year, no doubt. : )

8 Likes

Looking forward to it!

Heh, only sad part is we will have to wait a year…

3 Likes

Love the dialogue options when talking with Samantha @Charles_Parkes

5 Likes

First of, congratulation to everyone else. Then congratulations to myself, my ego demands it. At least I ended up in the top ten without the trouble of having to create a paypal account =P

Anyway, it was fun and horrible to do.

6 Likes

:joy::sob::laughing::grin::laughing::sparkles::fireworks: I can’t believe it - so happy! Thanks everyone - and awesome job from all - authors and judges.

I’m amazed to be in the winner’s circle. Can’t tell you what it means to me without weird emojis right now . . . Thank you so much. I’m working over the weekend :expressionless: but will definitely get polishing! :smiley:

. . . dances time to go back to a few minutes ago and live the stunned reaction again . . .

15 Likes

If any of you have any questions about my feedback or scores I gave feel free to pm me You know where I am

4 Likes

Hm, I actually cannot spot the typo…
And why would I lie? :kissing_closed_eyes:

Next year, if I finish my exams, I should actually have holiday already just before the comp starts. I’m not going to make any promises but perhaps I will actually take my time to write something, albeit linear with few choices.

4 Likes

Thanks to everybody (particularly judges and Lordish for organising)… I can’t believe I won anything at all as I knew there were so many problems with my story! I’ll start polishing it in about a week’s time, do any of the judges (or anybody else) have any feedback?

6 Likes

A resounding huzzah! and félicitations~ to all involved, doubly so to those who have won (whether the winning be literal top spots or the feeling of winning in your heart… doubly so.)

I’ll echo folks saying ‘thank you bunches,’ 'specially to the organizers and the judges. Y’all got to read many well realized and interesting games… and you also got to read mine. Kudos on pushing through the latter, by the by.

…now to wait and see what it was I got right

6 Likes

Well done everyone! What a fantastic turnout.

6 Likes

You pm me and We can have a nice suggestions and opinions going. Don’t be shy authors!

6 Likes

The judges have written a feedback for each of the games. @Lordirish will send the feedbacks and detailed scores to the authors when he can.

4 Likes

Will have that all out by Saturday night.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Beastie Watch (WiP)