Cover Art and/or Single-Page Illustration!

Hello everyone! I am a freelance illustrator for games and books. I love Choice of Games and have decided to write some stuff as a hobby. However, my main focus is illustrations, and I’d like to offer my skills and service to the community. I’ll keep this post short and let my work speak for me.

What to consider before commission
  1. If you already know exactly what you want from me (Or would like to support me), you can find me on Instagram @mikecochang or shoot me an e-mail at mikecochang@gmail.com
  2. Are you looking for a cover and/or a single-page illustration?
  3. Is there a dimension you want? e.g. 1920x1080px
  4. What genre is it? I work best with organic shapes like nature.
  5. Are you going to pay for my service? Rates depend on complexity of illustration.

Let me know if you have any questions!

50 Likes

Beautiful work. I already have an artist who commissions my cover art, but I’m sure you’ll get lots of inquiries.

1 Like

Holy smokes your art is gorgeous! ^o^ :sparkles:

2 Likes

Your work is beautiful, thank you for sharing it! Do you have a portfolio online?

4 Likes

Amazing work! I’m curious too if you have an online art portfolio of any kind that I could look through.

1 Like

It looks like @mikeohc has the link to their online portfolio on their banner card: https://www.mikeohc.com

:relaxed:

4 Likes

As @Lithophene mentioned, you can find my portfolio on my banner card. I updated to more recent works to reflect my current level of service. Thank you all for the support!

2 Likes

Beautiful.

Welcome to the forum =D
guess I found an artist for The Grey Necropolis

Do send me a message with more details if you’re interested! I actually don’t get that many requests. My main source of work usually come from friend-to-friend.

I’ll get back to you once I startes on Necropolis <3

1 Like

Dude, this is fantastic! I’ll have to keep you on my radar when I progress further with my story, I think your art might be perfect.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Cover Art and/or Single-Page Illustration!:

mikeohc hi. Can you do something for me like https://www.pinterest.com/pin/847802698574467683

1 Like

Yup, it’s definitely doable! I believe the background of the image you sent is a real image with a blurred filter, so it’d depend on your preference. Alternatively, I can do simple portraits like below.

2 Likes

Here’s an update from my last post! I’ve been working hard to get faster with my work and improving my skills. My social media has also been changed to: @mikeohchang

15 Likes