~ALEXSHU~ Illustrator for your story

Hi!
My name is Alex (aka. Alexshu), I’m a freelance illustrator and a great fan of Choice of Games!
It would be a great honor for me to be able to help you create the perfect cover and overall art for your story!
I am well versed in character design and I am working hard to become a concept artist as well.
I am skillfull in both traditional and digital mediums. Here’s a little sample of my works:

You can see more of what I do in here:
https://www.instagram.com/alexshu.png/

Hit me up if you are interested, either thought my mail (zamoraalex1794@gmail.com) or by instagram DM’s.

59 Likes

I lurv your art style! I will definitely be hitting you up once my WIP is closer to completion.

2 Likes

Hey thanks a lot! I’m looking forward to work with you! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi all, I just wanted to say that Alex finished my commission recently and I’m seriously so impressed with the work he did. I strongly recommend working with him - he provides absolutely phenomenal art and he’s a joyful, wonderful person to work with during the commission process. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I just saw your instagram and I have to say, I am rather impressed wuth the art. I may contact you for some commissions should I need them.

3 Likes

Absolutely! Feel free to contact me whenever, I’d be more than happy to make some art for you!

And thanks for the compliment, it really means a lot!

4 Likes

Hello! I updated the post with some of recent artworks, in case you are interested in checking them out! I’m still availiable for comissions!

5 Likes

If anyone does look at this post and is wondering if they should hire Alex for commission, I would definitely say do it! They are very accommodating and super talented! It was lovely working for them and I will definitely be going to them in the future if I need more cover art done. Thanks again for the work, Alex!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to help you with the art for your cover. It was a really fun project :smiley:

And if anyone is interested, I am available for commissions right now. Feel free to reach out! :blush:

3 Likes