Court of Harts (Low-fantasy court intrigue || Last Update 8/28/2021)

May I ask how old the MC is?

2 Likes

Roughly in their mid-20s by the time the game actually begins. Before that, the establishing sections of the prologue are memories of their childhood and teen years.

5 Likes

I liked the description right away! I really love topics related to past centuries, kings, monarchs, the struggle for the throne, gossip and intrigue! Add Warring Kingdoms, Love Lines, and Unusual Characters for a Winning Option!

3 Likes

I made a Which RO Should You Romance Quiz some time ago and I don’t think I ever posted it on here so here it is!

19 Likes

Nice! I got Rowan. But I’m going for Amos anyway :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

I got adir

1 Like

Ellowen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ellowen Delareine second try

1 Like

I got Rowan

2 Likes

Just played the demo. It was really nice, the option to be trans was something I was really happy to see. I’m really excited to see how the rest of the story is going to unfold.
Also took the quiz and I got Rowan. Can’t wait to meet them!

1 Like

The demo as of now is way too short for me to give constructive feedback, but it got me very intrigued!

I wonder just how much consequences it will have in dialogues and reputation to have a demon-touched Duciel - because OF COURSE I went for that! :rofl:

Also, I got Amos in the quizz, and yeah, he’s one of the characters I’m interested in. Possibly the one I’ll go for.

7 Likes

Like Konoi said not much to work with, but this seems really neat so far!

2 Likes

I love the different backgrounds that the MC can come from! I cannot wait to see more!

4 Likes

I love the different backgrounds for the Mc ,I can not wait to play/read more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I very much enjoyed these little intros. Can’t wait to see more

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

The thread closed right as I finished making edits and was about to announce it, horrible timing.

So if you’ve been following me on the blog or are on the discord, you’d know there were some changes to the blog, character descriptions, house descriptions, plus I added an unofficial age rating (16+) to the game and discord.

The introduction post has been updated to reflect the changes to the characters and houses, in addition, there was a small update to the game’s character creation system that gives the player more say over the other parent’s appearance when designing an MC.

57 Likes

Oh hey!
If I may ask, just to be sure, as of now there is no new story content in the game, only some modifications during character creation, right? It’s just so I know if it’s worth for me to replay now or not :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Nice to see this one back!

3 Likes