Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

That’s why it would be a great way to subvert the typical expectations!

1 Like

Are you planning to leave Mob for Wombat? :astonished:

1 Like

…Characters can also have depth and be enjoyable outside of romance paths? That makes the game world normally more believable.

(Also I doubt that @ParrotWatcher ever would be able to just leave poor Mob…not even when it would mean the Hedonist’s final death…)

Other: I’m a pretty hopeful person. Albeit with an awful taste in men.

Well, Wombie would have been my second choice, if he’d been available, but… no, none can compare to Mob. :blush:

Hmmmm :thinking: how important is monogamy for you then? A “not that much” could solve the dilemma in a rather nice way if Mob and Wombie agree with you…

1 Like

See? I wasn’t totally off the mark :wink:

2 Likes

The day where Stoic chan becomes my characters princess is the day my MC will be happy.

7 Likes

Actually,I would like to talk to Wombat about how he wants to improve himself(as seen by him challenging the Hedonist.)

Who knows,maybe he developed a grudge for the Hedonist.And in that case,we will be the best of friends.

4 Likes

Everybody who wants to hit the Hedonist is my friend instantly. Even the villains.

7 Likes

Here’s a fun little opinion that I have:

So far,I think the Wyvern is much,MUCH more badass than the Manipulator.

I know it sounds weird,but let me explain.

What did the Manipulator do?Throw some nail bombs into a couple of buildings,issued some threats and killed some kids.While all of these are indeed villanous tasks,I can’t help but feel like she’s…meh.She never came out to do things herself up until the end of the story,and just sticked to the shadows.And I know it’s for tactical reasons and all,but I still get rubbed in the wrong way.

Now look at the Wyvern.This guy doesn’t fuck around.He doesn’t need some nail bombs or poems.He just barges into the scene,beats the shit out of 4 heroes(Crook,you,Rain,Dr Hover),then hijacks the TV news station and basically brought chaos and disorder to Speck with his promise to the criminal underworld.

Now THIS is how you become a badass villan.

1 Like

sure, i’d be the first to side against the Hedonist, but by deep talks, i mean those that hit you like a rock, y’know? existencial questions or stuff like that :open_mouth:

I have the PERFECT deep conversation for Stoic.

The MC and Stoic are sitting at Burger N Ringz,experiencing another one of their awkward silences.
MC:…
Stoic:…
The MC leans closer to Stoic.
The MC leans EVEN closer to Stoic.
The MC whispers in Stoics ear.
MC:Do you like anime?
Stoic stares at the MC for a few seconds.
Stoic:…baka.
(You have learnt Stoic’s secret!)

30 Likes

Oh @AAO, Never change.

Actually, I think that Combat Wombat could be the Neville Longbottom of this universe.

12 Likes

interesting, didn’t think of it that way :yum:
and yeah, i’d like to think so, and if that’s the case, then every character should have its chance of showing exactly that.

Not to mention the riot this man just insued. It’s getting so bad that the police force needs extra help from Speck.
Plus The Wyvern said he was more than a Zenith. His either a Zenith with inhanced robot body parts or something more terrifying.

@MockTurtle
Who is Neville Longbottom???

@AAO
That comment just made my day :joy::joy::joy:

@The_Otaku_Dragon_Slayer I think what the Wyvern meant when he said that he was more than a Zenith was that he was just incredibly smart by his own right, as in, that he is a normal person who through their own ability and intellect was able to build a suit capable of fighting Zeniths…Think Iron man / Ant man / (A little Batman vs Superman), a normal guy with a lot of determination versing what could honestly be considered gods, and winning.

Think of The Wyvern like a Dark mirror of your own Character, and your own father.
-He’s a Villian, like dear old dad, but unlike father dearest, he is not on some crusader against the Rich, but rather Against the powers that be…And in truth, thus far we don’t know why…Maybe he’s like Mr Freeze, or maybe he’s just a man sick of Super-powered heroes telling him what to do.
-He uses equipment, and doesn’t have a power like your father, and like your self, but unlike the both of you, he focuses on the deadlier aspects of weaponry, while you are forced to use smoke bombs and the like.
-He doesn’t have powers, like your father, like your self…(Maybe)
-He’s hyper competent, while you are somewhat comedic in your victories.
-He follows the coat tails of the nine, while you and your father are thrown aside.

1 Like

Super duper mega plot twist:

His murder at the prison was staged and the Wyvern was your dad all along.

9 Likes

Well…that could get really awkward for those that wanted the Wyvern to be a RO…

3 Likes