Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

Its quite alright because brown eyes rock!

Ahhh my mistake then (kind of worried I only remembered the eye colors of the dudes) :smiley:

Dang the Dr.Stench way barely gets any love. Geez talk about following daddy’s footsteps…he wasn’t all that bad, come he was level c… with a Tony stark suit in the making or Batman ( kind of) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Batman in Gotham would be like going the Dr. Stench route, I think, given his predisposition to being a loner and his gadgets. Batman as part of the Justice League would be like going down the Tactician route.

1 Like

No way, pink, Green ,and dark purple eyes for the win!
Lol jk

I like green ones too but brown eyes are my favorite.

That’s why I pick Dr. Strench beCause Batman in Gotham really kicks ass. But I guess the tactician is good since I guess someone needs to know what’s stoic kryptonite…hmm. MC vs. Stoic…no? no one? Okay…:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have a green eye and brown eye, I’m double awesome. Though the green duel looks more blue than green so I get confused sometimes…it’s a curse :expressionless:.

2 Likes

22 posts were split to a new topic: Heroes Rise/Comminty College Hero Crossover Thread

What has this thread become?

First,we were talking about the actual game but then it down spiraled to shipping heroes from different stories?

…I’m proud of you all,and you know it.

2 Likes

It was me complaining about that randomness of this thread which got it going, got welcome :smile:

• All out Savior vs Prestige Civial War
  • The reactions of your classmates
  • Finding out what our ultimate attack is
  • Rematch with The Wyvern and The Manipulator

0 voters

After you become a tactician, discover your father’s weapons, or unlock your Zenith potential; what event would you look foward to the most???

Flying. :rose: +20 characters

2 Likes

It would be awesome to meet other Zenith Students from other schools!!!
Heck, maybe during our 4 month countdown we’ll get a field trip to one of the schools.
That Savior guy cutting off our phone call with Stunner maybe forshadowing a visit to prestige

4 Likes

You know what would be interesting?

Remember at the end of the first book,everyone had this whole ‘trust’ thing where they told each other their names?

What if there’s another in the second book,only with secrets instead? Tress shows everyone the artistic photos,DG admits to everyone about her drug problem,Mob tells them about the football player,hell,Crook might even jump in and say that he’s married and has kids.

And then they all look towards you.And you must make the decision of not trusting then or revealing your fathers villanous past.

We’re gonna get a good reaction out of them anyway when we complete our improvement route,might as well get another.

7 Likes

Crook. . . . . . has a wife and kids?!

2 Likes

Yup.If you talk to him at the honkytonk while you’re both drinking,he will tell you that he’s married and has kids.

That’s why hes an “eh” RO

Isn’t it kinda irresponsible to stick around at speck? I mean his warping powers and problem with alcohol don’t really scream safe

1 Like

On the first CCH what’s the highest number you can go for relationships?