Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

I knew I wrote too many characters into the story.

17 Likes

You created a Monstrosity.

2 Likes

Common Eric, ya old Hag , don’t be a downer.

2 Likes

we have a total count of…39 puns!!! :tada: :tada: :tada:
thank you everyone for the help otherwise I would have been on my own in this choice of game
(I had too, as I am not a Community College Hero, as I am not in college or University at the moment)

I just realized that I am sitting on my computer, alone, making puns about a game for 20 minutes straight.

This is quite a Low point in my Life.

3 Likes

Hey, this was a Work in progress, and I have already made myself cry because of the rookies puns I made on this thread. That makes us both low lives I guess @AAO

1 Like

You see, guys? When we work together, we can make something truly magical.

After all, Knowledge Is Power.

And thanks to that knowledge, we have survived this Trial Of Fire.

2 Likes

Look, guys. Can’t we just go back to arguing whether Stoic or the Wombat would make a better lover?

5 Likes

we have done every hero (I think) on this thread. Also, yes, this is the end of our fun ad games. I have also screen shot the entire thing for happy memories.

Yeah I miss the war too.

3 Likes

April 14, 2017.

The day the Pun War was made.

Truly a beautiful specimen.

Back to the romances tho, Stoic beats Wombat any day.

9 Likes

…Can I also just have all of them both? See? War solved. Make love not war and all that stuff… Yeah, let’s pop some bottles.

3 Likes

all credit goes to me for being a A-hole and a random person sitting at their computer without having anything better to do than avoiding doing the dishes.
#YOU ARE ALL WELCOME!!!
EDIT: let us continue…I promise not to start again.

You see, now this is where the orgy Friendzone talked about comes into play.

5 Likes

I don’ drink with zoophiliacs. Especially when they’re the enemy.

Speaking of war! Commander @AAO , what is the state of the troops?

3 Likes

troops, whats going on? what have I forgotten about besides a civil war in the community over RO’s?

Whoa how am I the enemy? Or…are you sure that zoophiliac is the word you meant to use?

1 Like

They’re got their Stoic force fields ready, sir!

I don’t know if it will be enough to penetrate the metal walls of Fort Wombat, though!

4 Likes

oh god, not a Mob of more puns…your a real old Crook sometimes…(JKs u cool dude)

Dunno, I’m not a native.
Wombats are animals, right?

And do not attempt to fool me with your offers of… “peace”.

@AAO That won’t be enough! But we can win through sheer numbers!

What do you mean we’re only two?

1 Like