Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

Wow… All those years and I never realized I was not even close to give enough love to you all

You stingy bastard.

6 Likes

It seems I’ve caused some chaos guess I’ll have to Disappear…

3 Likes

@GenecoInheritor Well, everyone who isn’t actually wanting to romance him would be “Hedonist hater” :slight_smile: Afterall he is written as a rather despicable character (well, atleast in first game his actions already kind off cemented him :wink: )
So, @GenecoInheritor @LeBaloo , it isn’t really addressed too much…
Like i said, i don’t realy have a problem with him being complicated character, good troubled villains, doing bad things are beneficial characters ti the story. Especially if you can get invested in hating certain character. That’s good writing. What i had an issue with wasn’t that Hedonist was a sexual abuser, but the fact that our character is forced to treat it as no big deal no matter what. And that’s a problem. So i hoped that maybe this time around the author let us express, call on Hedonist for bad things he had done. So it wont be some petty revenge “i hate him so i’m glad he suffer”, but rather proper approach to the topic of sexual abuse and make him understand the horrible things he has done.

2 Likes

Pretty sure @rose-court was asking you to develop

?

Like describe in vivid term what those secret would look like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually, I’m more interested in learning how @morphine managed to reply with only one character, dafuq

Ahhh, well I’m sure her imagination’s better than what I could put into words lol
@rose-court I put the ? then the spoiler tag with no words between them

2 Likes

G E N I U S

2 Likes

That is a technic I often use in diverse situations… Well mainly one actually…
OKAY IT WAS TO MAKE THE NUMBER OF WORDS IN MY ESSAY BIGGER JEEZ HAPPY ?

1 Like

Fifty Shades of Marbles - Chapter One.

His teeth nibbling my ear as I can feel sweat dripping down m back. His hands running all over my body as I can feel his own and its every muscle against me. His member, still, litterally hard as rock and pressing against my thigh. His fingers skillfully stimulating me through my costume, it’s heavenly, and my hips start moving at their own rhythm, pushing against his. As the sensations take over, I tilt my head back, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, my mouth slack, and I groan.

Me: … I

REGRET

EVERYTHING

13 Likes

…Oh my…
55d6d2f317e59454f15fa44507f3ad53cbd1c1a7_1_456x500

4 Likes

Hahaha the worst part is that I don’t even like him, but that was a really good prologue ! :smile:

A+ for effort? :cringe:

1 Like

I also like how people were talking about not making the scene more risque than they already were… I can feel you’ve all been romancing DG, Crook or even taking the bribe at the end of the exam… Because I’m romancing Stoic. And I really wouldn’t mind some more risque content.
Because if I was to write some fan fic about her that would probably be titled:
“OK, no, I don’t do that”

6 Likes

       Eh, I’m not really feeling it.

  —a two part Stoic/MC smutfic by me

20 Likes

Nice one (even of yay we can at the end :blush:)

All I’ve gotten from Tress is a kiss. So Crook and Dirt Girl don’t hold back in their romances? Also what is the Yay stat?

I think I love you. :thinking:

1 Like