COMING WEDNESDAY: "Stars Arisen"—New Author Interview, Trailer, and DEMO

Is it a bad thing were getting it a day earlyer than usual? :joy:

4 Likes

Nope. Shhh. I don’t know what you’re talking about. Everything is normal. :eyes:
Sweating intensifies

1 Like

It is when I have a work shift all Wednesday and Thursday is off… practically crying thinking of it being out but having to wait a whole day to read it…

1 Like

Yikes

Ahhh I’m so excited! Absolutely loved the demo for this game~ congrats on publication!!!

4 Likes

WoW… Congratulations on this @abbytrevor. Looking forward for this for a while.

3 Likes

Looking forward to it, and may I say that I am a big fan of the Wednesday release date. It beats waiting until Thursday!

3 Likes

Well, it sure seems interesting.

When I manage to have the money, I’ll buy it.

1 Like

Heroes of Myth was a solid, very enjoyable experience. I am really excited for this release.

3 Likes

Finally, stars have arisen, atleast in steam they did. Congratulations, @abbytrevor ! As well as everyone involved into beta testing, editing and publishing.
Narratively, Heroes of Myth is one of my favorites among CoG games, so I’m very excited to try this one.

3 Likes

Uh, thank you to the forum’s automod for preventing me from irrational posts of excitement.

Anyway, it is out on Steam! I’m so hyped to play it!

8 Likes

It is, indeed, OOOOOOUUUUUUT! Wooooooo! You’re in for a great time.

6 Likes

Hahaha I didn’t realize the forum automod was so against people having a good time. I really hope everyone enjoys the game!

6 Likes

I’m happy to have added the game to my library, but since I’ve already played it a few times as a beta tester, what I’m most excited about is the Big Reveal I’ve spent nearly eleven months waiting for: what is the meanest non-murdery thing?

5 Likes

To be honest, I think it’s something you’d only ever do on a pretty specific type of playthrough, so I’m not sure how many people will ultimately see it.

Also, if you want a hint, the specific action I was referencing does not involve murdering the person you are doing it to. I would not necessarily describe the broader circumstances as “non-murdery” overall. (Spoilers are nonspecific in a plot-details sense.)

4 Likes

Is this something you would consider hinting a little more specifically about in the future? :pleading_face: Whatever it is, I want to do it. (Yes, I will probably hate myself afterwards.)

2 Likes

I know what this is in my main play-through … although it may not be the one Abby names.

For my MC, it is: stealing shards from the ear of a particular person

3 Likes

Once the game has been out longer and the official release thread gets going more, very likely.

1 Like

That’s very fair. I’ll be looking forward to it!

1 Like

Congratulations on this wonderful release!

1 Like