COMING THURSDAY: "Witchcraft U," New Author Interview, TRAILER, and DEMO!

Trailer:

Author Interview:

Demo:

25 Likes

I’ve been so excited for this one, and this interview has me even more enthusiastic. This game seems to embrace everything that makes dark academia one of my all-time favorite genres. I’ll be shocked if I don’t end up adoring it.

1 Like

This looks thrilling!

Seems really interesting, can’t wait to play the full game!

Just in time for irl final, now I can play someone who passed them :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m waiting for this, great timing. Lol wish it came out today on my b’day but still gonna be great…

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :birthday:

:grinning:intersting!

Yay! I’ve been looking forward to this one.

1 Like

Played the demo yesterday, and I can’t believe this hadn’t been on my radar before! Looking forward to Thursday!

Any chance of a list of ROs? I take it both Poppy and Toya fit the bill, but what about Luka? (I never heard about Savannah after I tracked her down to the cafeteria, so I’m guessing she’s not one).

2 Likes

Luka is the intriguing one, she got that charismatic enigma personality.

Yeah , Savannah would be nice but she seems to forget MC altogether

I would say Poppy, Ravi and Toya for sure. I’m not sure about Ness tho, seems like they’re only a roommate (looking at the Achievements, at least).

On the other hand, I wouldn’t mind if the unknown creature was a hidden RO, I’m a certified monster fucker. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Already? I haven’t even finished Cliffhanger yet. I got some catching up to do :stuck_out_tongue:

The ROs are Poppy, Toya, Niko, Ravi, and Dahir.

Hope everyone enjoys the game! It was a lot of fun to edit.

11 Likes