COMING THURSDAY: "The Mysteries of Baroque," New Author Interview, Trailer, and DEMO

DEMO:

TRAILER:

AUTHOR INTERVIEW:

32 Likes

I’m so excited, really looking forward to read, i miss more titles in this genre

9 Likes

I’m also excited about The Mysteries of Baroque because I think it’s a really awesome example of how to do horror in an interesting way, and the worldbuilding is really really cool.

11 Likes

Just finished up the demo and oh man. Oh man. I have to know what happens after the demo! Haha I can wait until it becomes available for purchase.

7 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. It’s always a good day when dark CoGs come out.

7 Likes

I know, rite?

2 Likes

Fucking amazing trailer. Good job everyone, Dan especially!

4 Likes

Ibid. I love this trailer, and this game. Did you beta test it?

1 Like

I don’t beta test, but I definitely plan on playing this a few times. I’m writing a thriller HG myself, so this could surely give me some more inspiration.

Also, Holoferes is hawt. O.o

8 Likes

Man, thank you. I’m not the only one that thought that lmao

6 Likes

Uhhh, and there’s a character inspired by H.H. Holmes? :ok_hand:

5 Likes

The place he used that was torn down is actually about a 5 hour drive from me and it’s now a post office. I think they still have the original basement under the building, I’ve been meaning to go check it out for a while now.

3 Likes

I am dying for read this. It seems to have one hell well written atmosphere and a dark story.

7 Likes

My one deep regret about this game is that it was ready TOO SOON and we couldn’t release it around Halloween.

7 Likes

Aw, come on, you couldn’t nitpick for another month? XD

3 Likes

My Texan is showing, I keep reading the title as barbecue (BBQ).

8 Likes

That’s sad due probably would have sell more in Halloween . Maybe a Halloween bundle or something in Steam or so to attract new fans?

1 Like

Honestly it’s like a early birthday gift for me seeing how my birthday is coming up in less than two weeks. So thank you CoG for the early gift haha

1 Like

That demo was SO good! I wish that Thursday was today!

Agreed. 100%

4 Likes

We’re planning to releasing a new game every two weeks from now until the end of the year (except December, when we hope to release three games) come hell or high water, and they’re ready when they’re ready, so…when one game needs longer in beta, we have to let it.

27 Likes