COMING THURSDAY: "The Luminous Underground," New Author Interview, DEMO, and Trailer

TRAILER:

DEMO:

AUTHOR INTERVIEW:

WISHLIST IT NOW:

42 Likes

Let’s go I am hyped

1 Like

Who you gonna call?

16 Likes

Congratulations, Phoebe! This is going to be great!

3 Likes

Oh damn devils, It’s finally gonna come out…

1 Like

Another upcoming release! I’m so hyped rn

1 Like

The stat descriptions are so full of personality and wit. Even before reading the game demo proper, I was already smiling.

5 Likes

Finally finally finally finally finally! We’ve spent, what, one chapter with Junker and I already despise the guy :-/ And I’d do anything to protect Alice and even Judith. And I love the idea of the rickety subway and the demons and the luminosity.

5 Likes

Oh this is such a lovely surprise! Congratulations and good luck for launch day!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the positive response! Spending so much time working on this in relative quiet, I wasn’t sure how many people were paying attention - it means a lot to see so many people hyped and excited for this!

21 Likes

Can’t wait to give it a try! Love the concept and the trailer :star_struck:

1 Like

Seems like an intersting story looking forward to its release!
And can we give a shoutout to the artist who made that cover? Because it looks absolutely amazing!

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Out now! “Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road”: Spoilers Inside Thread

I am ridiculously hype about this game!

1 Like

Is this a ghost busters rip off lmao… I’ll give it a try it anyway seems interesting!

660 thousand words? That’s already enough to get me interested

1 Like

It sounds like ghost busters but with giant robot demons? Count me in.

Looking forward to it . :slight_smile:

It has a giant woman in it? Well I am sold! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations!! That is super exciting! (Also loving the trailer :grin:)

1 Like