COMING THURSDAY: "Mask of the Plague Doctor," New Author Interview, DEMO, and TRAILER

Very happy to see people eager to play (and to have convened an unofficial thread of Fighting Fantasy fans, haha). Hope everybody enjoys Mask!

I’ll of course be around after release to drop hints about achievements/narrative paths for those who want them, and keep an eye out for any pesky bugs that made it through testing.

12 Likes

Thank you for making the effort to being an active member of the forum community @PParrish — it means a lot to many of us that you make this effort.

2 Likes

I have been waiting for this particular release for MONTHS!! Really looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’m a bit hyped here because I like the book title I hope this story archive to fascinate me sadly I don’t get much from the short text there

How many ROs are in the game??

You can pursue romance with three characters.

5 Likes

I am literally counting seconds at this point. This is sheer agony of the wait.

1 Like

Just got it on Steam. Am super-excited for some weirdly and unexpectedly topical medieval fantasy action!

Just wanted to report that the Linux build on Steam doesn’t have any files.

1 Like

This should be reported to support, so they can deploy the fix ASAP.

1 Like

I sent an e-mail to support. Thanks for the fast reply.

Alice (F), Ioco (M) and Lucia (NB).

1 Like

Yes! Finally it’s here!

Head down. Eyes to the dirt. You can count the number of people you’ve seen on the road on one hand. Despite the hour, most residents have opted to remain indoors.

Holy crap, this is exactly like my weekly trip to the supermarket in lockdown. This game is so damn timely!

4 Likes

I bought this game on Steam. When I downloaded it, Steam asked if I wanted to save it to my existing library or create a new one. I’ve never seen this option before. Does that mean my library is getting full?