COMING THURSDAY: "Grand Academy II: Attack of the Sequel" New Author Interview and DEMO!

I meant What the aspects of villains mean like What can you do with hedonism or chaos??

Like in most of our other games, those stats represent how you’ve cultivated your personality or skills, so if you choose to be chaotic, later you’ll be able to pass tests for chaos. If you choose to be a hedonistic villain, you can pass a hedonism test later.

Chaos options and tests are usually the most random type of behavior, hedonism ones are about personal pleasure/vanity/narcissism.

2 Likes

Is the game Out in the Omnibus App yet?

No. A game is not released until you receive a mailer from us, or see a separate announcement post here.

2 Likes

Hmm, I’ve bought the game via Google Play for my phone, but it keeps asking me to buy it, though I can just press ‘restore purchase’. Is it a problem with Google Play?

There’s an update out to fix that problem already. It should be live for you soon if it isn’t already.

1 Like

Its a bug i reported it and they promised to fix it you can still play thought just ignore the buy button or just update the game

1 Like

Edit never mind I found the opition lol

is this the last game or is there going to be more grand academy??:thinking:

Well, it’s only sophomore year. It’d make sense if there were more games. We need to graduate!

They’re most likely going to be at least two more games. Junior and senior year. Those are going to be interesting

What are the easiest ways to get a destiny, I have tried a couple of times but I just can’t seem to get one