Coming soon! "Vampire: The Masquerade—Sins of the Sires"

I didn’t really like the first three Vampire Masquerade books. Hope this is the last one.

1 Like

To be playing as thin blood hmm, can’t wait to use the famed thin blood alchemy on those “proper kindred”

3 Likes

Hopefully it will be as good as Night Road. Nothing against Out for Blood and Parliament of Knives but Night Road is simply the best.

11 Likes

Wait, there were more!! I haven’t finished the third one yet!

1 Like

It’s interesting that the synopsis raises the possibility that the PC could be the childe of a Primogen, a Prince or even an Ancient and yet, one of the playable clans will be thin-blood.

3 Likes

I don’t know much about the tabletop things because English is not my native language.But I do like a good story and interested in something about WoD.
:smile_cat:So I’m very exciting there is a new one coming :tada:

2 Likes

A Malk’ ? Cool.

2 Likes

You had me at Malkavian…

4 Likes

8 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe this wasn’t announced with the other three games, right? Regardless, my god is it a welcome surprise, these Vampire The Masquerade games are just…chef’s kiss

11 Likes

This one looks really interesting. Looking forward to the release :grinning:

Oh man I’m so pumped for this! I wonder if our buddy Julian will be mentioned? He would really like this Prince I think… :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Hell no he deserves to get whacked

3 Likes

No, this pretty much just came out of the blue as a surprise for all of us!

This is such a great surprise. Really excited to have more VtM content! :heart_eyes:

Never played a thin blood before, so that should be interesting. Also, get to play a judge again, which I’m excited about. That’s my favourite clan, them and the Gangrel.

1 Like

[puts on Steam wishlist] oh HELL yeah. Congrats to Natalia! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

A part of me really wants to get into the joy of playing this but from my experience with night road and others who shared their opinions on the other vampire masquerade games I don’t want to even play this because at the end it will be for nothing no save option just everyday life of a vampire and no continuation of the story like I am ok being a bad guy or trying to be kind of a good guy in this vampire masquerade but with night road, out for blood , parliament of knives and now this the story is just complicated but I will still maybe try this

Is this gonna be a full game with stats and items and such like Night Road, or is it going to be really simplistic, like Parliament of Knives?

1 Like

I’d suggest playing Rent-a-Vice or Odyssey to see Natalia’s writing style.

6 Likes