Chronicles of Rebirth: Hunted, WiP

@AntPat Thank you so much for your comment!!! I’m really liking my plans for Chapter 5, as you get to see more of the team! Oh, and meet some more supernaturals/other mortal races.

@GrimReaperJr1232 haha, God, it really doesn’t roll off the tongue well XD But yes, your appearance will steadily have entirely optional changes, which people will notice :smiley:

Also, I have a sort of announcement I forgot to really explain! All of the current ROs are 100% not human. Not a single one. While Alice and Bryn are Others, they truly aren’t human anymore. The ROs and team mainly appear human for a few different reasons.

1. Some creatures at the Foundation (and elsewhere) have a type of glamour that only hides them from sight so long as the person doesn’t remain around them for too long. Skill level and practice makes this glamour type more resilient, but some people and many supernaturals will naturally have an easier time wittling it away.

2. Some creatures have a glamour type they can freely manipulate, but taxes their energy. These types of glamours can be taken down from specific people depending on the creature’s skill level and powerfulness. Some people will reveal more of their appearance as you grow closer or more trusted.

3. The final type is not a true glamour, but just shapeshifting. Shapeshifting to appear as a healthy human is extremely taxing and only a very powerful creaturr can do so. This type of shapeshifting (to be human) is unique to certain types of daemon hierarchies, as well as a few types of other supernaturals.

So, in short, ROs and other characters will slowly become less human looking depending on their glamour type/if they’re a shapeshifter.

15 Likes