New poster on the forum here, but have been lurking for quite a while now! I’ve been meaning to write my own story using ChoiceScript for some time now, but have only recently drawn up enough planning for the plot. I’ve been thinking of writing a super power/super hero story, and have just started out writing it. Thing is, I’m still unsure of the power set I want to give the MC. I have an idea of the “villains” that the MC will be facing, so I have thought of some power sets that would mesh well within my story. I just can’t really pick one, as they all have their advantages and disadvantages.
Which is why I’m posting here to ask all of you! I would greatly appreciate your answers! This is a casual question also, so don’t feel skittish if you think this will be locking me into anything! Anyways, here are the powers I’ve been thinking of:
- Telepathy (reading emotions, sensing thought activity, etc.)
- Superspeed (bursts of speed, highspeed thoughts, etc.)
- Crystallization (turning internal moisture to crystals, manipulating crystals, etc.)
- Invisibility (turning body and held objects invisible)
- Metal Manipulation (controls certain metals, change solidity of metals, etc.)
Of course, if you have any questions or recommendations about the powers, I’m all ears! I’m still debating if these powers are even the best choices, so if you have any ideas I’d love to talk about them!
Thank you once again!
(edit: Can’t make polls, so I had to edit as just a question like this! Sorry! )