Choice of Vampire/Fall of Memphis Misleading App Description

I love the game, and played the original installment when it first came out, so I was happy to see (when looking for Kindle apps to play) that the game was available and listed as being an 800,000 word 4-volume set.

I got the app, paid for the full version, and then got asked to buy Fall of Memphis as a separate app, even though the description listed it as an in-app purchase. I tried to double check that there wasn’t some mistake, but it looked like this was the way things were set up.

I decided that I had waited too long to play this thing through to the end, and bought Fall of Memphis… Only to get to the end of that one and find there is no volume 4 yet?

Look, it’s not the end of the world, but that is a very confusing and frankly misleading description in the Choice of Vampire app, and I am definitely regretting my decision to press on and spend an additional $5.99 on the second/third installment after I spent $3.99 on the first, especially considering it’s not complete.

As an aside, in Fall of Memphis I wrote to Apollo for the addresses of two different people in regards to the Senator selection but could only ever write he and Withers.

Also, after I learned the basics of bookkeeping & accounting I noticed at least two instances in which my character expressed a lack of interest/understanding of financial discussions (regarding the Freemen’s Bank and another investment opportunity or discussion I can’ t recall).

A post was merged into an existing topic: Choice of vampires