file: new_orleans_rapport.txt

Perhaps we shall the opportunity to do it again? --> shall have the

file: new_orleans_governors_visit.txt

yet to young --> too

Let us to the music! --> us ? to

file: memphis_kkk.txt

You had the note to Franklin --> hand

file: memphis_1877_reception.txt

No ability to talk to Chiara if you’ve met her already but heard_of_chiara hasn’t been set. I had this issue the first time I played. I talked to her 1873, but couldn’t talk to her in 1877.

I wasn’t given the option of talking to Bowater in the list of choices since I’d never met him before and did not have the opportunity to previously correspond with him.

No option to talk to Pickering is coded into the reception.

Other characters that I’d spoken to before like Lockridge and Coffin are presented as if I’d never met them in the list of speaking choices. And even though I didn’t speak to Malloy or Leczynski in 1873, you’d think I’d be able to recognize them from the 1873 caucus since they were running for senator then too.

It’s possible to ask Coffin about Jesse’s candidacy even if he isn’t running.

While discussing the election with Bailey and Partridge including their support of Malloy, Partridge’s name gets replaced with Pickering in the discussion.

Flirting with Chiara results in an odd, single word ending consisting of just her name.

I’m afraid this man did stop long enough --> did not stop

bristle at this dismal of your maker. --> dismissal

His look at you flatly. --> He looks

no one seems to recognize the the signs --> recognize the signs

gathered vampire begin to depart --> vampires

I try to create the most feral and solitary character i can: converted with west , even she cant speak english. She still have to be in society second meeting and she has to write letters to people. She dont know how writte too and speaking with people whom cant speak german all the story for this kind of characters feel really off, like she doesnt have really choices to be wandering alone of shifting in something. I like the story but in wild characters is not credible

@P_Tigras Ok, after consulting the authority, I have been informed that Abigail should pretty much be using the archaic 2nd person conjugations. Seek away!

Also, have you already sent me your real name? You’ve certainly earned a beta-testing credit.

may i please test it out

@MaraJade 100% agreed :slight_smile:

I tried sent email but there Was something wrong :confused: I didn’t could’n send email. There is error or something.

So is there a rough release date yet?

Will you be able to hook up with your maker?

after getting a new set of clothes this is repeated twice ’ While you could have managed to find better accommodations elsewhere, the Pinch does hold a certain fascination for you. At least here you can be with those who share your faith in the One True Church. They may not be your favorite neighbors, but they are certainly better than your other options’

Blargh. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve only started reading it now even though you sent the e-mail during alpha testing cause I was busy.

I got upset with the number of errors while I read through. Here are two which I recall clearly:

1. When the guy you hired in Memphis meets you and says he saw Wilson, well, I saw that part 3 times, each with the same few sentences but a few different one beneath.

2. After the third meeting to pick a senator for Memphis, when the meeting ends, a messenger comes to you saying Dido needs help, and you find out that Wilson tried to kill her and that he’s gone to your haven, well, I returned to my haven to see Wilson there with Franklin cornered, and I jumped Wilson, then I followed him with my horse, and when he was cornered near the cliff, I staked him, wrapped him and told Franklin to get him to Withers. But then when I go to Carothers, he has Wilson with HIM instead saying that Dido had caught Wilson and I again have a choice of Wilson’s fate.

Oh and 4. In the first meeting to pick a senator, I talked with the Jew and became acquainted with him, but then in the second meeting the next year or so, he acts as if he doesn’t know me.

Another one I recall, 5. When you go to a soiree hosted by Campridge or someone named like that, he talks to you saying you forgot to greet the host of the event (Him), and then discusses with you about something.Then, in the first meeting to pick a senator of Memphis, when you wan’t to go talk to him, he too acts like he’s never seen you before.

Whoops, sorry for the 2 comments. Update: Oh yes, now I remember for #5. The name was Senator Lockridge.

Is there any way to win the election?

No, atleast not yet

What’s the link

their is no link

Is it wrong when I hear " their is no link " I think of an error in a Zelda game :stuck_out_tongue:

lmao no

@Roslyn_samalt06 what a lame joke

i like it

Not sure if this has already been reported, but in the first ever scene (in the pre dawn light…) there is a correction.

Whether intentionally or no, --> Whether intentionally or not,