Choice of the Vampire -- Beta Testing

Don’t you think if you met the Jew and made a enemy out of him would he try to kill/go against you in at least the second meeting?

Now an all out brawl would be nice…

Just saying…

@Player but surely that would violate the rule of restraint? :stuck_out_tongue: I can see a big argument though…

Hey we could just charm the other to attack us…
And beat the unliving s@$# out of him…

@Player for my non-violent, weak (but well educated and charming) Frenchman that may be a bit of a problem… Surely we could settle this with a non-violent debate?
Seriously though, I’m sure lots of the vampires are very good at fighting, so that scene probably isn’t viable… For now! *muhahahahahah* (seriously, it would be cool to see it later on in the game!)

I can manage to create a vampire of 4 charisma and 3 strength and 2 fighting…

Just in the first part of the game so…I think with 4 strength I could pummel him to the ground…

Vampire Name: Michael Bell
Maker: Fernando de Villanueva e Itamaraca
Choice of Prey: Soldiers
Income (US$2012): 8
Wealth (US$2012): 140787

Literate? Yes.
Language(s): English, Spanish.
Agility 1
Charm 4
Intelligence 1
Strength 4
Willpower 3
Creation 0
Fighting 2
Lore 2
Perception 2
Shapeshifting 0
Stealth 0
Status 1
Streetwise 0
Technology 0
Adaptation 26 Anachronism
Callousness 40 Compassion
Hubris 65 Discretion
Communalism 76 Independence
Superstition 41 Rationalism

See?I can do achieve 4 strength and charisma at the same time…
Without using my hack…

Also I encountered 2 errors.

The first is that while withers send me to find Wilson she also messages me to tell me to find him…

And the second one is at the end where I message lockbrindge? So he can tell me a good spot to settle? Why would my character message him? I am a big supporter of Stone and I supported Malloy in both the caucus why the heck I am called a supporter of Adonis?

@Player Intelligence 1! What are you doing with your immortality?!?!??
Actually, I would like to see intelligence and technology come into the game more, I don’t feel (especially intelligence, though I may be wrong) they are used much.

Is it too late to be a beta tester

yeah is it too late???

@Blackheart @irule9344
Read the first post guys… -_-

@JenellyPerez Are you broodmates with him?

I have played thru it like it very very much but I mean come on no love with military at all just the one memory which I loved but I mean come on

@Player hah… the code was right for who you write to at the end (about going to St. Louis), but the text was flip-flopped. Good catch.

@jasonstevenhill So thinking about a romance between vampires yet? Although I do like both Silas and Clotho as a character, I kinda felt they were thrown in just to be a romantic interest.

You can romance vampires…

Not saying anything else…

how can u romance the new ccloth and sials

@Player I think I have a certain vampire in mind *cough* *cough* Jesse *cough* *cough*

There was a small scene when you romance Jesse. There are certain requirements you have to have to get the scene though.

Challenge accepted!