Choice of the Vampire 3?

Although it’s been awhile I wouldn’t give up on a third installment just yet.

1 Like

Okay I’ve just finished the first one(stayed up all night in fact to finish it twice), and I’ve been replaying the opening chapter over and over and over again - so forgive me if this is not the right place to post this, but I just saw this other comment(and forgive me if it’s odd for me to quote tweet like this? I’m sure I’ll get a handle on the “etiquette” of this forum soon), but -

Is there any way to save Clotho? I’ve been driving myself crazy trying to save her and only succeeding in finding a bunch of awful new death scenes :frowning:

(or should I just play the second one and see what happens in regards to her letter?)

It has been awhile since I played this and yes, there probably is a thread that discusses the first game (probably have to check through the search bar). That said, I am under the impression that Clotho’s death was predetermined by Jason, so I’m afraid you cannot save her. Also, I believe she does not make an appearance in the second (perhaps mentioned, but I did not come across that). Of course, you never know, Jason could always surprise us for the third game.

Hi. Bloodlines 2 are coming. That maybe a good time to release the next game.
That, and Memphis was great, I like your attention to historical events. If you don’t know how to handle great historical events, the character can always go to ground pre-war and wake up “now” :wink:
Thank you.

1 Like

Jason is working on the game and has been for many years now, just from what I understand was that progress slowed down an considerable amount as being an editor for the other games took precedence. I don’t believe it will be able to make the deadline, but then again I’m not Jason so I have no idea.

3 Likes

If either of you want access to the V3 beta, just send me an email.

And/or check out the Choice of the Vampire - community input thread.

4 Likes

Great news! Alas, I’m not one for testing. Thank you for the offer though.

Will we get to see Sila’s be reincarnated as well?

3 Likes

Will we ever run back in to that rouge vampire that got us in trouble for feeding the first time?

1 Like

I am excited to see that the next part of the series is under way! Choice of Vampire has always been a favorite! It would be really cool if Clotho or Silas plays a part in the next series.

3 Likes

I am new here. How do you send an Email to specific people? Because I’d love to beta test for the series that got me into COG clear back in 2012.

1 Like

Cool, So there is a third game in the works. I have been wondering if the story ended or not. Choice of the Vampire was one of the first Choice games that I played and one of the games that got me into Choice games.

4 Likes

Just thought I should point out that on the COG upcoming release thread it says the fourth book, rather than the third. I got real confused and started scouring the forum looking for a book that I thought I missed.

1 Like

St. Louis is the fourth book of the series. Memphis is the third. Despite being in the same game, New Orleans and Vicksburg are two separate books.

Book 1: New Orleans
Book 2: Vicksburg
Book 3: Memphis
Book 4: St. Louis

4 Likes

Uh… what? Why? That’s… very confusing.

Everyone seems too polite to say the obvious. If you go to a game shop and buy Part 1 & 2 of a trilogy, then hear Part 3 is cancelled because the game company is busy? We would all be back at the shop demanding a refund on 1 & 2 because ‘trilogy’ was false advertising.

Frustrated fan of 1 & 2…

1 Like

I think two posts above yours should address your craving for more choice of vampire-based content. The numbering can be a bit confusing at first.

You can play the first two volumes of the game for free. Volume Three, The Fall of Memphis, and Volume Four, St. Louis, Unreal City, are available for purchase.

2 Likes

I’d also note that the game was never advertised as a trilogy.

I think you support my point. Loving the game, finished part 2… To be continued…it never was. The great person who got us hooked has already talked about finishing the set, versus other projects. This is why some of us feel nervous about spending money on Part 1… There are other games I did spend and enjoyed. This is the one that never got settled right.

I just caught your message. This should have been in bigger letters! :wink: Happy now - off to follow my story :slight_smile: