Choice of robots fanart

So this game has kind of taken over my brain… somehow, having text-only descriptions of the characters makes me really eager to fill in the blank and draw. (Hope this kind of thread is ok with forum guidelines, let me know if it’s better to just include images as links!)

Here are some of my character impressions:

Dr. Decker Tezuka (one of my many, many protags) and Mark/Mirkous Ali, along with the ridiculous muppet empathy-bot Sapling

Elly Lao, Grace !Kwame (another protag), and Gardyloo the graceful robot that came dangerously close to having T-rex arms.

Josh (did we ever get a last name?) and Eiji Aomame

Juliet Rogers… air force by day, cosplay by night

empathy vs. military… featuring gun-arm. It’s a gun and an arm, what’s not to like?!

aaaand some mark romance nonsense because i’m a complete sap

thanks for viewing!

53 Likes

Wow that’s really awesome fanart you did! I wish I had that talent

2 Likes

I’m sure I’m not the only one speaking when I say wow…simply wow. Gotta say , nicely done mate.

2 Likes

I just wanted to say wow, you’re really good. I love all the character in your art. I especially love your robots. No wait, I love everything. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Your art is sooo awesome! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

And your Gardyloo is surprisingly similar to how I imagine the Gardyloo in one of my playthroughs. :flushed: :fearful:

1 Like

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I DON’T CARE IF THIS IS SPAM, BUT I AM JUST FASCINATED. Are you sure you don’t work for Disney or pixar?

1 Like

Ahh, thank you everyone for your kind comments! :smile:
@WulfyK Haha, I wish I did! But I’m still a student artist for now…

I plan to draw more fanart for this game eventually. There are some scenes from the story that would be so fun to illustrate!

That is some quality work! I’d be stunned if you don’t have authors on the forums contacting you to work on a project (assuming you’d want to do that).

1 Like

Add my wow to the rest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!
psst, if you know anyone in the market for some artwork, I’d totally be up for that! :wink:

2 Likes

These are amazing. You’ve managed to convey every characters’ personality so well, and the bots are too cool. Mark is quite handsome, and Josh looks like he needs a shower, which is perfect for his character. Juliet looks so tough in her uniform, but so happy in her cosplay. All of your people look distinct from head to toe. Your work doesn’t have “same face, same body on everyone” syndrome some artists do.

You’ve really inspired me to go play the game again. I’ve already played through it several times, but now that the images you’ve created for the characters are in my head I just HAVE to play it.

Really a fan here. Draw more! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d love to see your art in the game :smiley: As official art for it, I mean.

Edit: In fact, I’m gonna tag @kgold, on the off-chance he hasn’t seen this.

4 Likes

naa, not for choice of the robot. but for other games yes… i like my imagination

So are you doing art work for users?

Amazing, you’re a great artist! |\:smiley:/|

I know I am waaaaaay late to this thread, but this fanart is just the best.

4 Likes

Wow. Very cool.
Great artist !

!!!
Wow, hi creator-of-the-game! I’m thrilled that you like my fanart, and thanks for writing such an inspiring story! Looking forward to your future CoG!