Choice of Rebels: Uprising — Lead the revolt against a bloodthirsty empire!

record scratch

Good catch. :slight_smile: That wouldn’t work at all, would it?

The healing that just involves speeding up the body’s natural healing telos doesn’t keep you from crossing a Ward. More radical healing – regrowing a severed limb, removing a tumor or disfigurement, correcting myopia – would.

16 Likes

This clarification could dovetail with the crop science part. You could speed up the lifecycle of a plant without modifying it. That would allow for rapid and specifically tailored selective breeding while not modifying the crop directly.

Also allows the crop to cross wards which would be vital for feeding the urban population.

5 Likes

Thanks, Mara. I always like to make my own name to the characters in big, sprawling series, and I always end up obsessing over the nuances of in-world naming.

Ramidel’s guide is great if you want to try it, though. I mean, the yeomen won’t like it, but you’ll get plenty of barley and mules.

1 Like

Nah. I let the guides and that to meta players. I live happy here alone in Role-playing land. Were bugs are explaining in character as the nurse has a mule fetish and has an orgy going on with the fake ill guy that sometimes say is dead in stats but then he never dies. And the ghost breden and the fake kids drug radmar talking about . GOOD TIMES :wink:

1 Like

Well… i think surviving the winter is best by applying non violent , low anarchy method… i had never fail to go through the winter with a satisfying grin … don’t rob, don’t loot, don’t fight…
All i need to do is beg for food and mules, and bear hunting every week… work like a charm, and the bear meat is delicuous and nutricious :wink:

Except if you have about 40 or less bandits you could cause a doom glitch as all your bandits die i achieved in beta kill all my rebels game over bear won… In fact I could bet many casuals that aren’t in forum believe that not stop harrowing is dead choice as they will kill all bandits in winter right away raiding

But i still manage to kill a bear with 20 bandits , the bears never kill them , it is either we found other animals or we kill the bears :-):sweat_smile:

Never had i fail to survive to the end even in my first playthrough… my guts and instincts never fail me , or perhaps i always hang around Breden :-):stuck_out_tongue:

Nope. It was the wonderful work in polishing Havie did with testers help. We play winter over and over and over during months to rid code of bugs and balance it. Breden don’t tested shit :wink:

3 Likes

That happens if you hunt early in the winter. Hunting bears later is unbearably dangerous without a full crew.

4 Likes

Wow !!! I guess Lady Luck really loves me or Breden is my Lady Luck :-):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I never knew that but somehow my men survive and happily devouring the bear meat to endure the winter :-):rofl:

@Havenstone Are the Wards based on the Ghostfence from Morrowind?

Nope! Still haven’t played Morrowind, never heard of the Ghostfence…

2 Likes

You really should.

Also, what happens when a new Theurge is selected? Is it “Yer a Theurge, Chirex.” or is it more of a test?

Hah! I just managed to survive the winter. And with the summer reinforcenments, the band is almos five hundred big. A third of those are the children, but still. I still couldn’t manage to get a kid named after my noble MC, and there’s a slice of my brain that wants to restart and see where I went wrong. Too much work, though.

Now I just need to figure out a way to keep both Horion and Linos alive. I tried ransom, but I think Linos got killed halfway.

Hey, I am roleplaying. That’s why kurios de Maeos didn’t do the Inner Voice or was named Ecclect. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I got the child named after me with Cha2 and maintain good morale within the group , well i told the kid leader , forgot her name … i think it was pin ? why we shouldn’t rob and how we would be alright, and both me and Breden visiting the camp every night to cheer them on :slight_smile:

HAVIE YOU HAVE TO PLAYED seriously you will Love the story and the lore it is similar to yours. in many details like slavery a terrible nobility flying rock temple a rebel a turbulent situation also have your own Mushroom tower with magic teleporting or a Giant stone crab House… also flying mages landing

3 Likes

Breden is life

FTFY

Hey, Eric, I managed to find a way to save Horion and Linos (assuming they don’t fake theor deaths). You have to take them prisioner and then release them in Chapter 4 before the Phalangites attack.

Speaking of that, the traps I placed during the winter little by little managed to kill ninety five pursuers. So there’s that. And hey, thirty people in the band are literate.

1 Like

The Final Battle from the Tagmatarch’s perspective.

be me
Aethleia (not sure if this is right spelling) de Arquin
Tagmatarch
Archon comes into my basement and tells me to crush a rebellion.
says she’ll give me 10000GBP if I win
says she’ll eat my tendies if I don’t go
nonotthetendies.jpg
agree to go
need six servants and a Theurge to get me into my armour
we set off to Rimmersford
get 98 nobles, 50 Alastors and 36 mercenaries to help out
Alastor captain is a Chad called Tychon
fellow neckbeard Hector Keriatou is leading the nobles
get into the forest
woods start speaking Xaos-lover
all of the nobles and Alastors get killed by traps
almost all of my Theurges get smoked by a seventeen year-old with a goete sticker on his helmet
baggage train gets a landslide dropped on it
all of my tendies were in that baggage train
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
releasetheplektoi.jpg
the leader yeets one down a mountain, drops a cave on the other, and lures one of them into a beehive
itookacalculatedriskbutmanamibadatmath.jpg
we got the leader’s father tho
yes.jpg
the leader does the fortnite dance over his father’s body
no.jpg
prepare for battle
send Phalangites forward
they get levitated by the goete
no Theurges left so no way to stop him
realise I’ve only got five Phalangites left
not enough to help me into my armour
retreat.jpg