Choice of Rebels-Uprising Help/Hints

Simon shows up at the end of chapter 2, but only if your anarchy is low enough. You have to do a lot less raiding to meet him.

1 Like

Does anyone know how the gender of the noble that joins you later on is controlled? I’m trying to keep it heterosexual but it seems intent on always being the opposite of my sexuality

The noble will be opposite gender of Breden. If Breden is male then the noble will be female

1 Like

Is helot firebrand Kala Swineherd/male equivelant? If so, how do you do that because I tried but didnt manage anything close to that

Welp, he did leave us for dead after a point so… yeah, not even sure Elery would be into him anymore

Any idea how to romance Kala/Firebrand? I just cant seem to find a dialogue option similar to the Suzane talk

In the future, please edit your posts to be condensed into one if you have multiple questions. Thank you!

2 Likes

I solemnly swear that I will

Simon/Suzanne and Kala/Kalt will always be the opposite gender of Breden. You should have Breden as male if you like the female version of the noble or the firebrand. And also, you need to have a high anarchy score to recruit the firebrand and a low anarchy score for the noble.

Nbd, but is there a way to keep Kalt from hitting on my boy after his spy girlfriend just dumped him, and then throwing a tantrum about aristocrats when he’s turned down?

@Havenstone For the battle in the woods, is there a reason that the casualty count on our side is sometimes a fixed percentage of our total forces, and sometimes dependent on the number of enemies?

For example when ambushing the the supply train we seem to always lose at least one ninth of our people, even if we vastly outnumber the enemy and avoided the phalangites.

1 Like

For kalt /simon romance, i couldn’t say i 'm not interested in women when i speak Breden .
Why and how change that ?

I’m only interested in men

thanks you

You need to choose a female Breden in order to get Kalt or Simon like the few people above you said. Choosing female Breden doesn’t locked you from romancing Simon or Kalt.

1 Like

Does it affect anything much if you refuse to join Breden’s group discussions as noble mc due to the risks involved?

You lose some chances to gain helot reputation and the option to start teaching literacy early. I think.

2 Likes

They are also the only explicitly bisexual ro, so you can’t romance them without your mc being bi or pan and attracted to at least two genders, just FYI. Therefore if you want to keep it strictly hetero in your case and strictly gay in mine you’d need to either forego the Simon/Suzanne romance and wait until the other ro’s start coming in the sequels provided Breden is not to your taste or you can mod the game if you want to go to the trouble.

Here’s a question: is everybody predicating their low-anarchy games on not looting anything after the failed Harrowing? Because I was usually looting the merchants but not the nobles, so that I could start with a little extra cash and weapons. But I guess I can’t really get the merchants to cooperate if I do that?

1 Like

If i am not mistaken, most people strife on high anarchy and looting to maximise money to buy weapons,so that they will have a strong army to fight in the end, instead of running …

the merchant is important to gain us a mission of transporting their goods , that is the key to obtain enough resource for a low anarchy play-through… as for the weapons, well since i chose to run through the woods, even with limited weapons… but due to correct strategy i destroy enough enemy troops in the woods and kill all the hell hound in the end …

this is only possible if you are Angel Eclect because your followers will be zealous in their devotion

2 Likes

20ish anarchy, didn’t loot at the start, looted only the priests (and the yeoman for mules once). Rejected all religion (both the Angels and kenon). Ended with 200 followers, 200 weapons, extremely high morale, 49 literates.
60 people died in the winter though. Has anyone ever managed the ‘keep everyone alive’ achievement?

Didn’t bother fighting the army in the woods, killed two hellhounds using theurgy and 1 using bees.

1 Like

Right. We keep our looting to once we’re in the hills, where it can be done in a controlled fashion for more profit per anarchy.

I do sometimes steal one caravan’s worth of merchant mules, but otherwise I leave merchies alone and do business with them instead.