Choice of Rebels: Stormwright (XoR2 WIP)

Huh. I haven’t replicated that error, and am not sure looking at the code how it would fail like that…

1 Like

Did you refresh it its working now.

1 Like

I chose that option too and felt so bad :sob: Never reset a game so fast

13 Likes

Nope, but glad it’s working. Browser issue mb?

2 Likes

So exciting! Can’t wait to give this a try later, will write my thoughts about it.

Oh, and congrats @Havenstone ,almost forgot. Pushing this demo out is huge.

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this, I just got finished playing through it! This is very engrossing, and definitely adds a lot more to the depth of the game.

One quick question I have: you say that only the first chapter has been posted, but when you reach the end of the demo is talks about chapters 6-8 as the upcoming ones. Are there chapters in between that have not been posted or described yet?

4 Likes

I have flesh on my bones still so this is sooner than expected :joy:

5 Likes

Congrats @Havenstone wishing you a fruitful writing period had a blast reading through your work as always.

6 Likes

Congratulations @Havenstone – I’m confident that I’ll enjoy your story. I always do.

6 Likes

I am so unreasonably excited about this

3 Likes

I have been waiting so long for this

3 Likes

After so many years…I can’t wait!

Alas, I’m still behind on my guides…but the skeletons (that show you how to minmax the Winter) are in the Uprising thread if you want to search for them under my name!

10 Likes

I’m feeling very immersed in the horror and alien atmosphere of the Xaos lands.

10 Likes

It certainly feels like the death trap everyone said it was

11 Likes

God I’m barely in the first section and already close to death what the hell XD

12 Likes

I’m far too quiet on these forums nowadays, but know I’m excited for this.

5 Likes

Talking with Cerlota is absolutely fascinating. I think she and Caroline will get on famously.

Really enjoy the character.

6 Likes

Wow, just wow…it’s really something, to have spent five years minmaxing a game and feeling like you’ve done it all…only to be thrown into a brand new realm so alien, gripping, and threatening at every turn!

Very well-written in my opinion.

20 Likes

Can anyone give me a brief intro on who the charecters were, I kinda forgot their role a bit

2 Likes

I’ve waited and became older than Breden lol :sob: finally :relieved:

11 Likes