Choice of Forum (working title)

@PORT3R And so far yes. At least so far. In the beginning you’ll have two choices. And each choice will decide which character you meet first.

The story in my head is as follows. Major Kojiro Shigeharu has just finished his first campaign against the Orochi. A warlike race of scaled humanoids,next to nothing is known of these creatures besides the fact that there’s billions of them and they will kill and eat their fallen and any humans they catch. they inhabit the outer edges of the country.they’ve been getting more and more aggressive as over the last few months( I’m still thinking of names for the name of the country this takes place in) the young Major begins hearing reports however after a rather large comet struck the planet. Actually very close to the majors position. And that’s where Adrian comes in.

Also sorry for the delay my dad brought home tacos.

I would like to be apart of it. I would really like it if you made a brief mention to me as the guy who keeps saying he’ll make a CoG but never gets to it.

@Razgriz
Wow too cool! This is so meta…xD I really like the idea and am like dying in wait!
Btw no one blames you! Tacos wait for no man!

@Beelzebub lol done I’ll make sure I mention it. Actually I think you might be a merchant the real MC meets. Once they make a purchase you’ll mutter under your breath something about a CoG

@Marethyu wow didn’t think really anyone would be excited for this. And these aren’t just any tacos. These are from a gourmet Mexican restaurant known as the taco truck.

@Razgriz
Well that’s why it’s good to ask!

Lol dammit now I want tacos.

Wulfyk is already going to be Kojiros pet wolf.
Beelzebub will be suspicious/crazy merchant
Jason is to be shogun who wields a mighty hammer instead of the preferred sword.
Mara will be leader of the bard guild. (Spies,assassins,political intrigue and ever so much gold)
How’s this sound so far guys?

Do you want in Marethyu?

Definitely!!! Could I be sort of a kooky crazy assassin character?

You can’t forget you high charisma high intelligence vampire evil mage (bestfriends with Mara)

I can be the reasonable, animal loving guy xD.

Don’t forget your wizard!

1 Like

No Sam. You killed me in the other thread you shall be …the public restroom attendant.

@Vampierkid222 Hmm all right then I think it would make sense seeing as how you’re generally trying to hide your presence from everyone and therefore have developed extremely stealthy abilities which serve Mara very well.

@Marethyu oh sorry! And actually you may be in the very first scene if you’re an assassin so sure!

@PORT3R lol can’t forget you. You actually may prove to be integral to the plot

@Razgriz
How about the public restroom attendant who’s also reasonable and loves animals :P?

Lol sure. I’ll make a whole story arc going through your life as the underappreciated bathroom attendant

@Marethyu you will be the assassin sent to kill Kojiro. Some higher ups don’t like him *cough* General Havenstone*cough* and since you requested him to be kinda kooky he is only able to say one word now after receiving brain damage.

I’ll leave it up to the users to decide what one word you can use. :stuck_out_tongue:

I vote for cheese!

Lol I personally felt pancake was good but I don’t think they had that. So one vote cheese so far btw if I disappear its likely because my bed has won this battle of wills.

Raz are you the cock sure new guy in the forums. You stole my title!

Hodor!