Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Oh lord, Jungkook would be perfect! He has enough boyish charm, yet he’s still handsome. And yeah, I just checked their choice script laws and stuff and it’s honestly kind of sad that you can’t directly pay/donate to the authors, but it’s understandable why.

1 Like

There’s Patreon for that, I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

I just hoping if you romancing on of the RO and you have a fling with one of the Gods/Goddess, they won’t know about each other. Since the last thing I want is my MC getting dump from a RO I work so hard to get lol. Oh plus if you fling with Aphrodite, will Adonis get mad with you if you and him are cool with each, because that is his mom? Or does it not matter since his mom does get around?

It’s funny you mention that; There’s a future scene I wrote where you have the option to flirt with Aphrodite in front of Adonis, whether you’re RO’ing him or not, and needless to say he’s basically like, “Dude. Were you flirting with my mom?”

34 Likes

:joy::joy: You are the best!!:innocent::smiling_imp::raised_hands:🙋

3 Likes

I would die of laughter and happiness if that happened

Not sure if Chapter 8 will be done, but the ceremony scene (rest of Chapter 7) will be finished by this weekend. So an update with minor errors/spelling/continuation fixes. Hopefully the infamous dad error will be demolished this time.

22 Likes

Not sure if you saw this one since it kept getting flooded by other posts, but the gender of the MC changes after the flashback if you played as a different gender then.

That’s strange. I don’t know if anyone else reported that error. I’ll check up on that, too. Do you mean if you started as female, play the flashback as male, then your gender stays male?

3 Likes

It’s not the gender that changed, the problem is with the pronouns.
The pronouns variable for the past life is the same as the pronouns variable of the current life.
You need to change the variable for the pronouns.

4 Likes

Query: so is this all going to be one game or separated into 3 different games with each containing a different part?

From what Rohie has said before, it’s going to be one massive game

4 Likes

@Rohie I don’t know if you already fixed the problem, but I thought of another solution without the need of new variables.

Just add at the beginning of the chapter after the flashback:

If gender = “female”
*set he “she”
*set him “her”
*set his “her”
*set man “girl”
*set sir “Na Lavei”
*set mr “Saora”

And repeat for the others genders, this way you don’t need to change your code too much.

4 Likes

Yes…you were

Yeah, but the problem with that is that people playing as female automatically become Korrina and people playing as male become Leon. It takes away the choice.

Are you putting that in the beginning of the 7th or 6th chapter? Putting it in the 7th should only change the pronouns back from that chapter forward and leave the 6th unaffected.

Edit: I noticed you have gender variables, he1 and the like, created but you didn’t use them, you can always change the variables used in the flashback chapter for those.

What I do in my wip to rid of that problem is just have two variables for gender if I change my perspective to another character npc_gender, and of course the npc_he npc_his, npc_title… each change a different npc1, npc2 … It’s far easier I know it for experience

What I think he’s trying to get at is have another set; so instead of *set he “she”, you need a *set he1 “she”

Yeah, it is the same I was trying to say about it. A new set of variables to each flashback with other character is the easiest way

LOL I would give you a like but all out of likes…is sad Also depending on how you code the scene you could always use *temp he1 (I have not looked into your code yet I do like to be surpised XD)

1 Like