Champion of the Gods

I’m pretty sure I was able to stay with the prince in every one of my playthroughs without him dying. Also, he never kills himself @ParrotWatcher when you pursue the general, he just dies because his mother, the queen, decided to renounce the goddess (i forget her name) that watches over the city (forget that name too) .

I was really disappointed with the romance between the MC and the General. Just not much.

3 Likes

My mistake. I never tried the general, but heard he died if you did; I must have just assumed suicide.

But as I said, the game seems pretty much written with “you stay with the prince” in mind. It was the shepherd I was complaining about losing… :disappointed:

1 Like

Yea I was kinda sad about it, actually. I was pretty envious of what the General and the Prince had at first, especially when they had the audacity to get a little passionate in the open :open_mouth: (wait until I gossip to the maids about that one), but I really didn’t think the prince deserved to die, especially because of things not really involving him…

I have no idea as to why we never really got to romance the shepherd much. My first few playthroughs, I was confused as to why I couldn’t keep romancing them. I was really worried that he was the one and only romanceable option :sweat_smile: But still, I didn’t really like them. They always seemed so cold and distant, apathetic almost, to my advances :disappointed:

2 Likes

Hi guys. I was aiming to get Deceiver of the Gods achievement in my second playthrough. I killed the God of Chaos. Destroyed the destiny. And when I have returned to Goddes of Dead, I lied to her. But I didn’t get the achievement. What should I?

The achievement so far

Defeat boar
Defend your village
War patronage
Love patronage
Defy love
Defeat the dweller
Victory in caval canyon
Defeat the keeper
Escape from the tide cave
Most romantic partners
Survive underworld
Divine intervention

In honour of the upcoming Exile of the Gods, here’s a complete achievement guide for Champion of the Gods. It’s a playthrough guide containing three complete runs of the story.

As always, feedback is very welcome indeed. Hope this is helpful to some folks. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I need your opinion of Champion of Gods… Is it good ? :slight_smile:
Was the story telling and character interaction engaging ?

It’s the 11th highest grossing title in the COG library.

5 Likes

I actually liked it a lot; enough so I got all the achievements. I was really jazzed when I saw that a sequel was being made.

I won’t deny there were a couple things I wish might have been changed, or had a little more, but that is just personal taste for wanting more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yeah… i notice the sequal too, so was thinking of purchasing it since sequal is not far away :slight_smile:

I miss the old part that nouralah came to u by your bedroom and u say how beautiful she is

The signs that I know are Snake (You are ruled by logic, and extremely confident; though you often use these traits to selfish ends. Those who are foolish enough to trust you will come to regret it) and Rat (You are ruled by facts, and they paint a dark picture of the world in which you live. You refuse to share your true self with fools you view as contributors to this woeful state of affairs).