Castaways (WIP)

That’d be cool to or maybe just a police or SWAT officer on vacation.

3 Likes

Nope, I’m planning to implement a system in Chapter 2 which will let you mark characters as ‘friendzoned’, ‘interested’ or ‘still thinking about it’ lol. I don’t like or support the idea of unwanted advances at all!

No parties should have to go through that. The furthest it will get is a wink, and that can definitely be interpreted as a friendly kind of teasing.

3 Likes

All my characters are over 21! I wouldn’t be comfortable putting a choice for something like a high school student, or even an undergraduate student.

If I were to implement it, it would be a student of at least postgraduate level, but if you’d like that I can do that for you.

2 Likes

I totally get that! Unfortunately, that would just end up killing the whole plot… Perhaps I can think about it for something small in the future.

1 Like

Ahh so more of a goofy light hearted Gilligan’s island not a lord of the flies type situation

2 Likes

How about a option not to trust anybody then would that work.

2 Likes

How about being a stowaway on the boat

3 Likes

Very much so! I mean for it to be lighthearted and fun.

2 Likes

I headcanon my character worked as an engineer because they hate talking to people. They hate being noticed. They’ve got issues due to a rough childhood. And when it comes time to make huts there’s wilk be as far away as possible.

3 Likes

You could definitely canon that for your character! There are coded options (and some in process of coding) to be alone. You do not have to trust them, but Alex, Katia and Nyx would at least be familiar faces in a sense to the MC.

If I can find some way to put that in, I’ll do it. Thanks!

1 Like

Sure, that’s a fun idea. I can put that down as a ‘freelancer who just snuck onto the boat’ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what i am trying to go with my MC is a loner.

1 Like

The only thing greater would be a loner mute eh? :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll do my best to try and get that in! That being said, I plan to focus a bit more on the romance in this game - though I will be coding for a non-romance option.

Sorry if that’s not up your alley!

1 Like

True very true speech is silver,but silence is golden.

1 Like

Oh I love Wayhaven Even though I’m sure I miss thirty percent of the content since i refuse to romance. Going against the author’s intent whether it’s have a romance, be a hero, be a good Prisoner, or go consensually on an adventure. I enjoy rebelling and thus makes the game sweeter.

3 Likes

Every playing style is very valid! Thanks for taking the time out to let me know what you’d like to see!

2 Likes

No problem. While everyone else is playing dating simulator Gilligan’s Island my girl is going to be off surviving in the woods , spear fishing, and trying to survive on her own. If the main group gets captured by Somali pirates or something THEN she’ll stage a one woman Carol Petelier style rescue. But most of the time she’s her own company.

4 Likes

Your character sounds majorly cool! Hope you continue to enjoy the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sure I will :slight_smile:

2 Likes