"Cannonfire Concerto" Achievement Help (Tag Your Spoilers!)

Get an audience with the Empress of Sclavia (I forget exactly how, but I’m IIRC it involves doing well at your concert.) When she offers you a favor, say you don’t want one because how could you possibly repay an Empress?

1 Like

Romance zerov

Can i kiss without sleep with him for begin romance ?

Thanks you

How can I unlock “Not Displeased”?
The empress didn’t show up after the concert,I guess I didn’t do good enough then.But how can I do good enough?Any help with which stats every option requires?

So I know this isn’t exactly the right thread for this, but can anyone give me any tips on code diving for this game? I can manage to get to the main code overview/scene list/thingy but whenever I try to access a specific scene it sends me back to the main Choice of Games site with an error message. I’m a newb when it comes to this sort of stuff but any help would be appreciated. And sorry if its a little off topic for this particular thread.

Thank you so much for the guide! Super helpful… however, I can’t seem to get both armies down to damaged… they’re both at about 50%, but even after my first sortie they’re only weakened, and my second sortie for supplies always fails because we get lost.

Also I can’t seem to convince any of the armies to help lol…

@jorgen2720
Tips that might help you with the battle:

1. Apologize to the crowd at the beginning in front of Bonaventure.
  2. Impress the empress at the concert for her.
  3. Aim to have around %50 of the Bonaventure/Sclavia stat by the time the battle comes. The closer to 50 the better.
  4. If you don’t mind potentially killing Cornelius, you can encourage him to fight throughout the story and he will do some damage against Bonaventure for you.
  5. When you are talking to Maria in the chapter before the battle, have Freebuilders or Union over 65, or Union under 35 (for church), or Lithaltania over 57, then ask Maria “Hoping to later call on its support, I ask Maria to write of my admiration for the Freebuilders/Universal Union/Church/Lithaltania”. As long as you ask one of the groups for help through Maria, have their stats over/under the right numbers, then send them a message during the battle, they will help you.

NOTE: You NEED help from one of the groups, I’m pretty sure you can’t win without them.

During the battle
1st choice.
6a. Low intrigue (under 52) “I join a sortie against Bonaventure/Sclavia to damage his/its position”.
6b. High intrigue (over 52) “Unconcerned about which side prevails today, I join a group of scouts to gather intelligence.”

2nd choice.
7a. High intrigue (over 52) OR have done the intelligence mission in choice 1. “I join an attack on Bonaventure’s/Sclavia’s supplies.”
7b. Low scoundrel (under 45) OR have done the intelligence mission in choice 1. “I join a clandestine mission to convince the local peasants to enter the fray.” This option damages BOTH armies equally, so if you have them both quite damaged already this is a good choice no matter who is on top.

That is everything I could think of. :slight_smile: Tell me if you still need help.

2 Likes

Can you please tell me how to meet and impress the empress?

You have to play well enough at the concert where she is watching to gain an audience with her. When you have gained the audience with her choose one of the following options that suits your stats.

[spoiler]
Bonaventure < 40
“I tell her that I want nothing; spending time in Sclavia is reward enough.”

Intrigue < 40
“I tell her that I want money.”

Public < 40
“I tell her that I want her support so that I might become better known to her citizens.”

Scoundrel < 40
“I tell her that I want nothing from her, because I could never repay a favor to an empress.”[/spoiler]

3 Likes

I see. How can I perform well at the concert? Because I have played the game multiple times and have never gotten the chance to actually meet her (which I find weird given that the audience always erupts into applause). Thanks for answering!

I used my strongest stats (that luckily coinsided with options that “could impress the public”). I think my character started feeling the Empress’ attention after the 2nd round, and the final move was to let my Genius interact with hers. If there is no such option - then the Empress isn’t interested enough, I guess. The point is to capture her attention asap.
I remember that I had high (65+ at least) Originality, Emotional, Politeness, Intrigue and Saint at the time. When we talked, I said I wanted nothing from her, because I won’t be able to repay.
Sadly, I’ve already deinstalled the game and have no records about my moves((

To get the best outcome for the concert for the empress, choose the following that suits your stats.

[spoiler]First choice:
Quick < 50
“I play a stately prelude…”

Intrigue < 47
“I play a bold prelude…”

Emotional < 52
“I play a cold prelude…”

Second choice:
Original > 55 or Quick > 55
“I try following with a sprightly fantasy.”

Quick < 45 or Polite > 62
“I try following with a slow and refined dirge.”

Original < 45 or Emotional > 57
“I try following with a suite of pagan folk songs.”

Third choice:
Quick > 52
“I attempt a blazing-fast finale.”

Polite > 60 or Scoundrel < 40
“I attempt a sweet, simple finale.”

Original > 52
“I attempt a stark, strange, and twisted finale.”

If you get this choice,
“My fingers playing automatically, I send my Genius outward to commune with that of the empress”

It means you have succeeded the previous choices, if you choose this choice, or one of the above choices that suit your stats, you will meet the empress.
[/spoiler]

Hope that helps.

5 Likes

It did help! Thank you!

Not sure if this is even an achievement, but is there any way to impress the audience in Kavka? I am following my highest stats and they’re always mildly impressed at best.