BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

No it doesn’t. What it does mean is I will cut that sumbitch right in half.

But in all seriousness, y’all are too funny. I enjoy it when people can understand my humor.

2 Likes

Aw, thank you. :joy: I agree, though. I enjoy connecting with others that share comical similarities with myself. :joy:

1 Like

And fine, you can cut it in half. Now I’ll just dual wield lightdildos.

1 Like

I’m assuming you’re either Australian or British because you say mate a lot. But yeah comedy is my strong suite. I could make this thread even more dank than it is now.

Edit: dual wield all you want. Still won’t let you have my harem all to yourself. They’re mine. Dibs.

1 Like

My poor Ave… My poor little lamb… Forty-four something already targeting her :cry:

Are we talking about light sabers now? I don’t know much about light sabers.

PS. Is it okay we talked about off topic stuff?

1 Like

For a bit. Just don’t derail the thread like we are. Let’s get back on track. :joy:

1 Like

My bad. It is a habit. Doesn’t get annoying, does it? Yes, I’m Australian. [quote=“Mxm124, post:549, topic:19446”]
dual wield all you want. Still won’t let you have my harem all to yourself. They’re mine. Dibs.
[/quote]

Fine. I’ll share. For now. :joy:[quote=“Mxm124, post:549, topic:19446”]
could make this thread even more dank than it is now.
[/quote]

I don’t doubt that. :joy: But we should really get back on track. I hate to be the party pooper, here, but I’m not one for getting in trouble on a site I love. Trust me, if I could sit around and do this all day, I would. Is that sad? :joy:

1 Like

It’s not annoying. Don’t mind it at all.

Anyways, the game was supposed to be even more mature? Not saying how is right now is bad, it’s great btw, but is it gonna get a little more intense? Is it possible to do the hanky panky with any of the ROs? Who are all of the ROs btw? And what are their sexualites?

3 Likes

you couldn’t tell my gender even if my name so obvious bout it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

please guys… have mercy!! :scream: :laughing:

that is exactly what im worried about :sweat_smile:

Edit : [quote=“Ardit_Maloku, post:553, topic:19446”]
Is it possible to do the hanky panky with any of the ROs? Who are all of the ROs btw? And what are their sexualites?
[/quote]

haven’t heard seen that in a while :joy: though if i remember correctly @MichaelMaxwell have already said in private test that he will leave it to our imagination :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

No it’s not sad. At least I don’t think it is.

1 Like

Sure not just names you know who…
(Cough cough aveline)

1 Like

Good enough for me. :joy:

Yes. I recall that, as well.

That’s not off topic, though.

Okay so the hanky panky is up to our imagination but who are all of the ROs and what are their sexual preferences?

1 Like

@Mxm124 Well, all I know is the straight male option, which is only female Mouse, for now, I believe. I haven’t really done any exploring. I prefer to play like myself.

There are more than just Mouse, though, I assure you. I believe that though they’re won’t be any real hanky-panky, your chosen RO (if any) could get into trouble and will actually be apart of the story. Which I’m excited for. I’d slay entire armies for Mouse. :joy:

1 Like

I’m sorry, I was referring to the “event” that almost costs us a little time with the police

@Jesus Oh, I see now.

here is the list (need to do some digging…)

the way you put it XD OMG!! :laughing:

and yes, it’s not really off topic, but we can see it as a “roleplay”… which is something that also forbidden :innocent:

3 Likes

You mean that there is a possibility that I do not see that!? … well at least there are some scenes that I can “understand” as hanky pankie :wink:

1 Like