BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

Oh, can someone please change the topic? Thank you in advanced :sweat_smile:

1 Like

change it like that? (updated : 30-Oct-2016).
btw, cant report (actually cant playtest it) atmā€¦ :sob: maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

Itā€™s alright! Please, take all the time you need. Iā€™m currently setting up the private beta currently, probably be done by tomorrowā€¦

Iā€™ll be making a private thread for everyone listed in the Private Beta Sign Up and Iā€™ll probably start tomorrowā€¦ Thank you all again for helping me!

Keep in mind, that this is a Big Branching gameā€¦ (I actually donā€™t know, considering this is my first game with ChoiceScriptā€¦) This will be a LONG process, but hopefully itā€™ll be worth it :smile:

1 Like

here is some report, but mostly i keep skiping the part i though i already read before, so there is a chance i miss something :sweat_smile:

The plan is simple. The Picard(the one who planned it) acting as the Leadfoot, drives the team from the hiding spot straight to the front of the store. From there, Shotty, Smiley, and Chains will enter the store in that order. (just add space)

He turns to you and say ā€œGo on nowā€¦ I need to care of the carā€¦ā€ Waving you away. (did you mean ā€œi need to take care of the carā€)

ou resist the urge to look around, knowing he probably has a gun pointed directly behind your head. (you)

You pick him up in a cradle and start carrying him to your room. You lay him down on your bed and cover her with a blanket, before walking around to your side. (him)

1 Like

Yeah, we had two Haydens working here before one quited (quit)

1 Like

Happy be-lated birthday!

2 Likes

@AwkwardNature
Thank you!
@InsanityRun
@Curious_Boy
Fixed

2 Likes

I love the concept of the game. Good strong characters, a few minor gender swaps on accident when using pronouns. I know it has to be a little confusing when you play with certain characters and have those characters stilll hardwired in your brain while editing another play-through with different genders. Very solid plot, characters, and story brotha! I really wish the game didnā€™t stop when I was talking to Gabriel and Michael about the next job. Kudos to you man, keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thank you!

Yes, the gender swap thing is quite hard for me to keep track.

This game is based on a short story I once published, and I had the characters already in my head as their default genderā€¦

If you wanā€™t to see less gender swap, use a male MC and female Mouseā€¦

If you wanā€™t to look out for those genderswaps, use the opposite

1 Like

This story are mind blowing(by the way,who the RO?)

1 Like

Thank you!

Wellā€¦ I thereā€™s around 7-8 ROā€¦

The one currently available are:

Mouse (Out-crew)

The rest are:

Anna/Justin (In-crew)

Charlie/Carly (In-crew)

Hayne/Kaz (In-crew)

Gregory (Out-crew)

Megan (FBI)

Rook (The Outfit)

Kaidan (Out-crew) (Maybe?)

will we be able to romance charlie even if we didnā€™t choose his sister?

1 Like

Heā€™ll hate you for itā€¦ but you can sure try to win him back

oh hellā€¦ thenā€¦ wouldnā€™t his sister against it? but, i dunnoā€¦ somehow i dont believe they get along really that well considering how Anna treat him before- when they help us getting out of jail and the prospect of Justin hacking ability (not to mention he is a HE) is more tempting than Anna mechanic ability.

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s Brother and sister relationship for ya! They donā€™t have eachother, theā€™re just siblings! Not all siblings that love each other show itā€¦ sometimes they may look like rivals, when in reality, they love eachother :slight_smile:

well, i guess youā€™re right, coz my twin sister really treat me like a piece of crap but im not sure we love each otherā€¦ but its satisfied enough if we can win him back even if we didnā€™t choose his sister :blush:

1 Like

Well, my older sister treats me like shit on a regular basisā€¦ but she cares for meā€¦

And nobodyā€¦ and I mean nobody, screws with me without my sister beating the crap out of themā€¦

now i have a feeling that Charlie refrerences is from your own experience :grin:

andā€¦ guys! i summon you coz this game had some ā€œcanonā€ gay RO @ParrotWatcher @idonotlikeusernames

2 Likes

Iā€™m Pansexual, I try to be as diverse as possibleā€¦ as non-offensive as possibleā€¦ and as open-minded as possible :smile:

2 Likes

well, then Charlie isnā€™t entirely you irl :grin:
and i think someone with open-minded attitide will be able to pull out this task (making your story til the end i mean) :+1:

1 Like