BREACH: The Archangel Job - (Released! | Discussion) New Discord

So… When I write these characters, they have their own different personalities and certain motivations on why they do what they do. And I can’t help treat them as actual persons, not someone I can just re-write and force to fit the story…

So… I wonder if it’s a good idea to make them their sexual preferences… Currently, they prefer anything, but here’s what I wanna do to… probably… give them more character… hopefully not to restrict anything since there’s so many options…

[RO name] = [MC gender requirement]

Avelyne/Edwyn = Both

Annabelle = Both

Justin = Male

Charles = Both

Carly = Both

Hayne = Female

Kazton = Female

Gregory = Male

Megan = Male

Rook = Female

Kaidan = Both

6 Likes

/does a double-take/

… starts repeating herself … :wink:

:innocent: :angel:

1 Like

I haven’t had time to try this one out, it’s on my to do list…though since you brought this up I HAVE to ask, is there a canon lesbian romance? :hushed: I’m afraid the list isn’t much help since I don’t know who they are yet :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, the list is pretty inclusive.

This WiP is in a genre I’m not sure you’d like but it is a good enough story that if you give it a chance, i think you’ll really like it.

2 Likes

That’s why it’s been on my “to do” list :wink: I have started it like 100 times and always something interrupts me and I don’t get much past that first scene then by the time I think about it again and start something else comes up [sigh] Now with November upon us I’m trying to furiously type away in the hope that I will actually get somewhere in my own work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s two, but only one is an RO for the MC… I might make the other an RO too if I have the chance…

She’s the most fun of to write an RO story arch with in my opinion, her name’s Hayne Lydnell… A dream to some, nightmare to others… the guide to getting her is simple! Be a woman (or something that resembles one), get to know her, and don’t be an asshole(at least not to her)…

2 Likes

lol well I can do all that :grinning:

1 Like

So much for my criminal huh? :frowning: She is always so lonely.

1 Like

Well, at least not to HER… you can be an asshole to civilians for all she cares, just don’t be one to her and you’re good :+1:

1 Like

It’s alright if you don’t have the time :wink: This is gonna be a hell of a long game anyways… and it’s gonna be hugely branched… testing it would be a royal pain… but if you enjoy a run, lemme know! :grin:

1 Like

Well I try to be nice to everyone, but I’ll be honest if I’m in a relationship my girlfriend is always first, even if that means the rest of my friends are eaten by a dragon while I save her :blush:

1 Like

I worried by the fact that you posted this before @MichaelMaxwell said that he might make some of the characters have preferences… (I’m assuming from their names that Justin and Gregory are the gay ones, right?)

2 Likes

Remember - there is a private testing thread as well as this public one… good thing there are no NDA agreements here :wink:

Well, technically, he said it AFTER I said it in the private beta thread… and he said it here so I just thought I’ll do it here too… And yeah, Justin and Gregory are the ones… but there’s also 1 more than that’s not really an RO…

Trust me, they’re a bitch to work with… it might seem simple but as someone who’s made NDAs, there’s always gonna be an “anonymous” leak… :expressionless:

That’s true love right there… hard to find, and kinda dangerous

4 Likes

Careful, you’ll make her blush; she is cute when she blushes (or so I’ve heard) but she gets shy too :wink:

Yup. Been there and done those. lol.

2 Likes

Let me comment on my own comment that someone’s commenting on… as someone who’s recent break-up actually made me stop writing this game for a month or so… “Dangerous” would be an understatement… :relaxed:

2 Likes

note : for the most question, its already been answered by the Author himself, so i’ll skip ahead~

sadly… true love can only find in game or story, not in real life :sweat_smile:

you DO realized that Eiwynn is trying to flirt with Lizzy (again), right? :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah… I just wanted to see if I can comment on a comment about my own comment that you’re currently commenting on… any comment?

I don’t think it tagged anyone though… @Curious_Boy @Lizzy @Eiwynn @MichaelMaxwell

why did you tagged yourself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ?

Wanted to know what happened… found out… nothing happened…