Blood For Poppies (Public Beta Test Now Live! Game Complete! 10/9/20)

So I just realized it is possible to romance multiple characters, such as Carmelle and Ashton or Carmelle and Kel, without any consequence or mention of the romance. How should I handle this? Some sort of Bioware-esque jealousy scene where your lovers confront each other? Should I merely just have one love confession lock the main character out of other romances? Should I leave it as it is because, hey, polygamy.

Also, I’m feeling charitable, so in order to celebrate the new update if you post the stats of your main character at the end of Update 3 and what ending you want for your character, I’ll write a paragraph of almost anything you want related to Poppies. The paragraph will be posted on the tumblr. This is just a little thank you to those who have stuck with me.

I leave this way because in this weir strange environment with clones thinks like monogamy seems weird in your tiny world this class or things are understandable maybe if the characters escape a Bioware triangle scene could be cool and remember in Jade empire the trio with the two girls was possible just saying I never touch a goat twin anyway :0&

@Farside Whatever’s easier for you, I don’t mind. But it’s not like two-timin’ is punishable by death, so lockin’ someone out might be weird. I’d say either leave it as it is (this game is screwed up anyway, hehe), unless an ending or somethin’ needs it, or, as has been said, do a Bioware-esque thingy. Maybe it’ll be some sort of twist on Bioware’s thing, I don’t know, but it’s better than gettin’ a false route like ya sometimes do in visual novels… -.-
Oh, I’m too shy to post anythin’! Oh, stupid, stupid extreme self-consciousness!

Did anyone pick up the clue as to who and what the goat twins are? No spoiling it if you figured it out.

Also, I found that there is room for one more male character. You’re in luck, @MaraJade. The ending is going to be longer than I anticipated, so I can add one more character and he’s critical to certain endings anyway (he sells your characters certain items).

And just repeating my offer from the last post. Post your characters stats for the end of update 3.0 and tell me what ending you ideally want for your character and I’ll write a paragraph of ALMOST whatever you want related to Poppies. Results will be posted on tumblr.

@bagelthief If you’re too shy there’s always PM!

could he be pretty like Carmelle please =P~ I just tired to ugly male interest but all girls like models and the goat twins remember my a doctor Jekyll and mister Hide could it be clones with some brain path changed?
I’m shy too XD

“He sells your characters certain items” why am I all of a sudden reminded of Onigawara from Mad Father?

You shy people are so cute. What is that like being shy?

He will be the sexiest male love interest in the game who is not a clone or goat or doctor.

@HeadHunter180

I don’t know that character, but it’s not exactly selling since your character has no money. Probably more like trade by making your character do some stupid quest. Maybe a fetch quest.

NOOOOOO not the fetch questening (is that even a word? It is one for the moment at least) anything but that!

@Farside I’m still too shy! But I am followin’ ya on tumblr, jus’ so you know.

“What is that like being shy?” You mean, what- ah, I don’t know. You just… feel like everythin’ out there is… ah, it’s hard to explain. Blame it on the Asperger’s, I’m bad with words.

“He will be the sexiest male love interest in the game who is not a clone or goat or doctor.” You, you and your 'ilarious words! I am suddenly intrigued by this mysterious new character! You have a habit of making me like every character, even when I 'ate them. (Now go get me twenty bear asses!)

@Farside is really easy make a more beautiful character that the goats and doctor so probably you do fine maybe if you have a relation with other character a jelous reaction to the pretty x boy?

I can’t copy and paste because I am on my tablet but I shall try to remember:

name: Gwendylin

hair:red

eyes:green

skin:pale

Beauty:60

Love:55

Manipulating:55

And Kel as a romance, Although this new guy does sound like the vampire salesman from Mad Father… Let’s just say her clinic is legit OK?

I guess my heart would want a happy ending where we all live happily ever after, but that’s no fun.

So I guess you could have a Mad Father thing where the MC becomes Doctor.

Or you could have them escape but you do not know where, and end it with a nice epilouge and leave some of it upto the reader.

But I definatly want some consequences for romancing more than one and effect their psyche (Carmelle will be even less trusting, Kel will be more bestial, Ashton will be more emotionally broken, etc)

But right now I want to know whether Doctor will be pleased at Kel,Carmelle,Ashton, Or Salesman guy replacing Doctor as first…

EDIT: Maybe you could cut off Your wings? And if you have enough loyal followers then they will cut down what ties them to Doctor. (Kel and Ashton with horns, Carmelle learning emotion, etc)

Lol so when it said “You are an interesting looking…”

I thought it was asking “You are interested in…” so I consequently picked female.

But I realize now that it isn’t even grammatically correct in that sense. Derp.

@Incompatibility Lol, lucky its the intro still

I went to go talk to Carmelle after the roof scene and a part in the Convo has errors in all choices.

I can’t seem to get Ashton’s confession either…

@SpiderGirl

Do you play as a female?

Yes.

@SpiderGirl Welp, there’s your problem. He’s gay, y’know.

Thx.

He seemed more bisexual though…