Beta Testing Lost Heir 3: Demon War (Closed!)

Note: The Beta Test is now staying open, so send me your emails.

The time has finally come to beta test the Lost Heir 3: Demon War. Although I hope you have played Lost Heir 1 and 2, it’s not essential, since you can start with a new character.

If you are able to play and able to send feedback in a timely manner, please email me at mike_walter AT rogers DOT com Please do not request access through forum email (although I’m fine with people mentioning that they’ve sent me an email). Use this email instead. REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME IN THE EMAIL!

Thanks in advance for your help!
Lucid (Mike)

40 Likes

:smiley:

So excited for you!

8 Likes

E-mail sent :laughing:
Plus 20

1 Like

Congratulations! :grin: I sent an email!

1 Like

Nice work @Lucid just sent my email keep the good work! :relaxed:

1 Like

Email has been sent! I can’t wait to hear back!

1 Like

Almost a week of beta and over a hundred bugs squashed. :slight_smile:

I’ve been opening and closing the Call for Beta Testers all week, taking a few on at a time. I can take another couple right now, if anyone has some free time to send me feedback.

Again, don’t worry, this Beta Test will slowly open up so that everyone is invited. But I love taking a few at a time so that I don’t have a hundred people finding the same errors. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m only really free during weekends right now, so I’ll wait till next wave, but I just wanted to say that I’m really glad to see this progressing and also HYPEHYPEHYPE REEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Could you specify a little about what you mean by timely? Like within a day? Or is longer okay? Or would you like the feedback sooner?

1 Like

I sent mine a few days after gaining access. I don’t think it really matters, as long as you’re not just abusing the beta system to get early access to the game

2 Likes

I have been looking forward to this game. Message send, and count me in.

1 Like

Demon war! no one told me about this! I must summon my mightier warriors!

and my faithful steed!!!

(okay, I’m going back on topic starting…now)

3 Likes

For these early waves, I like to get feedback in a day or two, since I have many people willing to help. Also, I am updating the game with bug fixes daily, so I need testers to play in private mode or clear their cache so the files are up to date.

After a few weeks, the bugs become trickier to find. At that point, I don’t mind accepting people who will respond in a few days, as long as they respond.

People who take weeks to respond aren’t that helpful, since the bugs are usually found by then. That said, any bugs found is helpful, so it’s better than nothing, although I hope that they have cleared their cache or are playing in private mode, so they are playing with the most recent files. If not, they may just be reporting bugs that were already found and fixed.

Hope that makes sense. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yea I got the I info I needed, thank you. I do believe I’ll give it a shot I’ve been looking fowards to this game since I finished the second one. You have created a fun and exciting story in an amazing world with these games.

1 Like

I’d be happy to give it a read and help with the beta testing if you still need volunteers.

1 Like

Still looking for bugs. Up to version 1.12

2 Likes

Thanksgiving is coming up, should have plenty of free time, sent an email.

1 Like

Is it better to have played the first two games and then try this?

Yes, you will enjoy it more after playing LH1 and LH2. This is the conclusion of a 3-part story.

2 Likes

I’ll see if I have time in my schedule for this. If I do, I’ll send the email.

1 Like